Cementery

Y/n P.O.V

After we drop off the kids to my dad we drove to the cementery where my sister was burried. I've never been in here in a long time now and its nice to see visit her once in a while. We are now at my sisters grave. It has fresh new flowers in the side of the tomb stone of her grave. I guess someone got here before us.

I placed the flowers that i brought in front of her grave with the dress that i wanted to gave her before she died. It was a cyan blue dress with flower patterns on them. Just the way she would wanted it to be because she loves flowers.

"Hey sis,  I'm sorry. I know it's been a while since I've come here to visit. There we're a lot of things happening and I wish you we're her to guide me of my decisions. I know you miss the kids so much but it's ok their in good hands. I promised you that I will always be there for the kids and also Thomas. He wasn't really nice at first but I change him just like you said to me.  I miss you so much sis and I hope that your watching us from above.  I love you sis." I said tears we're streaming down my face. I really do miss her, all the fun stuffs we did before, all the sisterly things we did together, i just missed all those moments with her. Thomas handed me a handkerchief. "Thank you." I said and got the handkerchief from his hand. He smiled at me.

"Hey nat. Yeah, i know if your here you will say why am i such a jerk to your sister. Well first of all she's annoying and loud and oww-" I punched him in his shoulders and glared at him. He laught at my reaction. "I'm just kidding." He said while looking at me then looking back at Natalie's grave. "I miss you Nat. If the kids only knew what was going on then it wouldn't be that hard. I kept my promise to you and i know it took me a while to do it but i did it. The kids will sure do miss you once they know about our situation. Once their older i'll tell them everything they need to know about their loving mother. I just wish that you stayed longer dear so that you can watch the kids grow but a guess you can't. Just watch us from above there dear. I love you soo much Nat." He said and then put their wedding rings in her grave.

What the hell is he doing? "What are you doing?" I ask. "Starting over again." I look at him, confuse of what he was talking about. "She made me promise about something and that something is if i learn how to love you and accept you i need to took my ring off together with hers and let her go." He said still looking at Natalie's grave. "Let her go? You can't just let her go, you can't just forget about her." I said. "I know, i never wanted to forget about her I just need to let her go and start over again." He said looking at me smiling.

"Come on, i'll show you something." He said. We then bit our goodbyes to Natalie and went back to the car.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY GUYS!! I'M BACK!😀😉 I am finally going to finish this story.  I finally found some inspiration to finish this story. Yeah, I know. It took me a while to do it but I'm here!  I've been down a lot lately but hey I'm back to end the story that you guys had been supporting for a long, long, long time. Thank you so much for doing that and i will never stop saying thank you to all of you who supported and liked my story. I do appreciate that you guys still support this story even if i'm too lazy to finish it and i'm sorry for that.

I hope you guys like the chapters of the story. I'm sorry for the grammar errors, i know their bad. But i hope you just still like it. Huh what do you guys think happened next? I wondered what i could be but then again please leave a like, support and drop a comment in this story but if you don't want to thats fine, its your choice but anyways i hope you guys will enjoy it. BYEEEEEEEEEE!!😊😄