Chapter 4: Forgeting and Remembering...

I sat on my bed and stared at the journal. I haven't had enough courage to read beyond the title page. It just sat there, mocking me. I can't read it while I'm in the house; my brothers are too tuned into me for me to read it. So, I just stick it in my hoodie pocket. It was only 5:30 in the morning and on a Wednesday! Well, I might as well go eat. Or... I thought as I got a brilliant idea!

I walked down the hall as quietly as possible and stopped right in front of my brothers' doors. Since the were right across from each other, this was going to make it a lot easier...

I started to sing Tik Tok by Kesha at the top of my lungs. "Shut up!" I heard Tyler scream. But I just kept singing. Then all of a sudden, I heard a door open and then something hit my head. I turned around to see what hard thing had hit me.

"Really Derek! A SHOE!" I yelled at him before I gagged. With my extra sensitive nose I could smell his foot stench from a mile away. "Well, I had to do something to make you be quiet!" He yelled through the door. "Well it didn't work!" I yelled back at him before I started to sing again.

I heard his door open and what I saw scared me. It was Derek holding...a pile...of his dirty underwear. He had a handful in his hand and I could tell he was ready to throw.

"You wouldn't dare..." I gasped. "Oh little sis," he smiled, "I think we both know I would."

I slowly started to back away from him, but then he threw the wad he had clumped up in his hand at me. I dodged it just in time and ran for the stairs.

I ran to the front of the door and grabbed my 1 of 2 heels and threw it at him. "Hey! A heel is DEADLY!" Derek yelled. "Ya so are your UNDERWEAR!" I yelled as I grabbed my backpack and ran out the back door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to school in my black skinny jeans, a band tee, my red cloak, my combat boots, and carrying my backpack. As I walked, I wondered what today had in store for me. I was still thinking about that as I approached the school.

As I walked to the doors of the school, I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around, but didn't notice anything, or anyone, staring at me. I pulled my cloak over my head to hide my face, but I still couldn't get rid of the feeling of being watched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

The bell rings, signaling for me to finally leave this prison of a school. By the time I gather up my things, everyone has left the classroom. Or so I thought...

Just as I'm about to exit threw the doors, I get shoved hard into the lockers. Then, I'm pinned to the wall. What is gong on! I thought.

I turned my face to see who it was. All I could do was stare at this blonde girl with piercing blue eyes that had me pinned. "You need to learn to stay in your place here!" she breathed, glaring daggers at me. If looks could kill, I would so be dead.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She started to grind her teeth in anger and yelled, "My brother and Castiel, you idiot! You need to learn whose top dog!" and then whispered, "And that top dog is me!"

I have had enough of this bull! I won't let some bitch control me!

I pushed her of with ease and the shoved her. "Stay" Shove "Away" Shove "From" Shove "Me!" I yelled and then punched her square in the nose. I hadn't realized that I pushed her out the doors and into the courtyard.

She held her nose to stop the bleeding. "Stay away from me...because you have no idea what you're dealing with." I whispered before escaping into the forest.

I walked-no, ran into the deep, everlasting forest. It's trees swallowing me and hiding off the rest of the world. I ran into a clearing and sat in the middle of it.

I bring me knees up to my chest and hug them tight. I reach for my phone, when a felt a rough, leather surface. I pulled out the journal and decided to read at least some of it.

I opened it and took a deep breath as I began to read.

December 4,1681

Let me tell you this: Paranormals like the winter.

I have caught 5 at Red Hill and 3 at Nave's Road. Mostly Vampires and only a few were's.

Hunting is so hard to do in the winter! But it must be done. I mean, who else but the family is going to stop them from hurting the village?

Monsters...UGH! Such fowl creatures... I mean, super humans drinking blood? And humans turning into a different thing of the night!

My own cousin has run off with some werewolf! She says she's in love and they will be together forever. If I ever fall in love with one of those beasts, shot me. Because we all just ca-

I stopped as I heard leaves crunching behind me...and they were getting closer. I put the book back into my pocket and then turned around to see what it was.

As I turned, I came face to face with the Alpha I had met. I gasped and backed away a little. He looked kind of mad as I stared at him. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He growled lowly and took a step towards me. "Was it something I-," IA wave of memories came down on me.

I was supposed to meet him that night... "Oh," I hung my head " I was suppose to meet you...I really am sorry. It's just, as soon as I got home, me brothers told me that...that my granny had...had passed." I explained as I fought back the tears that wanted to escape. It didn't really work because a few fell from my face.

The Alpha wolf walked to me slowly and did something I never thought he would do...He licked the tears away. I looked up at him.

I thought for a second before asking, "Can I come with you? It's really late; I think I can afford to miss a day of school, and my brothers can't stay mad at me forever..." He looked dumb founded for a second before nodding his head. He motioned for me to climb onto his back and I did.

I listen to the rhythm of his heart and let it lull me to sleep.