ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 5 - ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕒

Start from the beginning

He just comes suddenly from nowhere and then goes away in the blink of an eye. Though Taehyung doesn't mind that.

He loves this mysterious man. 

Did you just say, love? [A/N: nope 😶]

As now he is shivering under the soft touch of the raven head. He doesn't like to show his vulnerability to anyone but he can't help it when it comes to this raven head.

Taehyung loves his muscles. He loves those dark brown irises which are looking at his slightly ashy ones. He loves those thin lips which sometimes smirks slightly. He loves the mole under his lips and also at the center on his left neck. It looks delicious in Taehyung's eyes. 

Heartbeats fasten every time this raven-haired touches him. Though Taehyung ignores all these, thinking that it's just lust and nothing else.

"You....you're thinking wrong." Taehyung's lips are shaking from his overestimated feelings and the pain he is going through down there as he stutters badly while answering.

"Oh yeah? Then what's this sweetheart?" The raven-haired presses his hands on Taehyung's growing bulge and the red-haired yelps at that. He lies on the bed as he can't keep his balance on his elbows anymore. 

"St..stop. I'm...I'm not doing anything today." Taehyung says breathing heavily as his chest is bumping up and down frequently.

"It's a...It's a rule for everyone." The raven-haired looks at his eyes hearing that as he smirks and stops immediately whatever he was doing.

A large whine passes from Taehyung's mouth as his body is reacting differently. It wants more. His situation becomes worse when Jungkook leaves his side and goes to the side of the window to smoke the cigarette he had left with. 

Taehyung closes his eyes for some time to control his body but fails miserably. He swears, this man can take over his soul someday and he hates the feeling but loves to feel it as well.

Tears start brimming in the corner of his eyes as it becomes tough for him to control. He looks behind to see the raven head smoking like he feels nothing. 

Fuck it!

Anger takes over Taehyung's mind as he sits up from his position and stands up after that only to stand behind Jungkook.

He takes deep breaths because of his anger, as his eyes get red and his nose turns dark pink. He turns Jungkook harshly and shoves him on the window as he kisses him hard. 

The raven-haired straddle back and balances himself holding the soft but horny as hell boy in his hands because he knew this would happen. He was waiting there for this. He smirks into the kiss while replying to the kiss as hard as Taehyung.

"Don't fucking smirk, you fucking tease," Taehyung says in between the kiss and the raven picks him from the ground as Taehyung's legs are now around his waist and his hands are holding his neck tightly.

Taehyung bites and sucks Jungkook's thin lips and the ravenette lets him do whatever he wants.

"Don't you think......mmmmhh"

Jungkook says in between their kiss as he presses the soft bum of Taehyung's and the red-haired starts opening the buttons of Jungkook's shirt.

"You're extra horny today, huh? Ah!" Taehyung bites the lower lips of his when he says that and the red-haired notices blood on Jungkook's lips. 

He stops for a while to see his face. Red bruises are beautifully painted on his face as Taehyung traces them with his fingers softly.

"Maybe it's because I didn't have sex on my birthday ever before." Taehyung whispers nuzzling his nose on the other's cheeks but yelps suddenly when he feels one finger inside him. Jungkook presses his finger without any lube. Raw!