Chapter 15

The library.

Only the truly desperate hide in the library for lunch. It as if it was an abandon city. Towers and Towers of shelf's dedicating to hosting books that the student body didn't even bother to read.

I in included.

Though my stomach did growl, I figured why not fed it knowledge instead. But as I walked down the aisle, books to  weren't in mind.

But the 2nd place medal I had obtained was. It only seemed reasonable to count the movements of my performance.

" 1, 2,3,4." I had counted to myself in low whisper reacting miniaturize moments as I stood on my tiptoes miming the height of my skates

I had been embarrassed enough in the fast few days, and losing to a noob didn't make it any better.

Crya Fucking Lockhart.

" 1,2,3 Axel." I whispered doing a small spin " 1,2,3-"  Suddenly I  grew light headed and my balance shifted causing my body to bump into with another. Books falling around me as I did with a loud thump.

" Woah."  The voice said, sternly places there hands on my hips to reestablish my balance.

Sawyer Owens.

In all his bad boy glory he stood less than 5 inches away from his height looming over me and the scent of his masculine fragrance clouding me.

My eyes where wide in shock, so out of touch with reality. With I didn't even notice is own discomfort. I was girl who always had something to say, but Sawyer Owens renders me speechless.

" Might want to be careful on that ankle, Love."
His voice.

It was the greatest thing I had ever heard, husky and deep yet a softness too made any girl melt.

" I Uh..Thanks." I awkwardly reply just as his warm hands fall from my waste. The corner of his lips slightly tugs.

Sawyer was special in many ways. He wasn't a hockey player, or a ice fanatic like the rest of us matter of fact he hated the frost and the whole state of Minnesota all together. He transferred from Florida last year, and though he was just a year above me. Something about Sawyer screamed "Man!" and "Maturity." " Sex" Maybe it was his sparking teeth and the way they looked when ever he bit lip against piercing. Or the small stumble that grew against his sculpted jaw like. His dark hair was never out of expect a single strand that against his forehead intentionally while the rest of his hair was combed. He always wore simple colors, white, black, grey which only maybe his sleeve of tattoos stand out even more.

Sawyer Owens was Damn fine.

Smart too, and even though his whole body screamed " Bad Boy." The guy always seem to have his head in book, to busy reading to ever cause any trouble.

He was mysterious, not shy just social. Most girls never would have got a word out him.

Rumor has it, he's dating some art major at McClover University. It made since that a guy of hi stature liked them older.

But Goddamn, she's one luckily girls.

As I snapped back into reality I realized how awkward my silence was. My eyes fell to the book cart beside him, he was putting away books before I crashed into him.

" I'm Em-"

He slide a book on the shelf continuing what he was doing before I ran into him, his focus going back to it