Chapter 5: First Day

Start from the beginning

Port: Ah! Ms.L/N the first in class.

Port: I like your dedication towards your education.

Y/N: Thank you sir.

Port: Please take any seat to your liking.

Y/N: Yes sir.

I find myself a seat and start to think about yesterday.

Y/N: (How did I get that sword?)

Flashback~

I find myself in darkness after being eaten by the Grimm.

Y/N: (There's gotta be a way outta here!)

???: (Use me)

I hear the Bell chimes again as I reach my hand out with a white light surrounding it.

A white blade forms wrapped in bandages.

Y/N: (A sword?)

I snap outta my thoughts and start cutting through the Grimm as it burst into dust.

Flashback End

Y/N: (Did that voice give me the sword?)

The Bell rings interrupting my thoughts as Team RWBY and JNPR burst in.

Ruby: Made it with two minutes to spare!

Class then continues on as I start writing notes from Professor Port's lesson despite his constant rambling.

Port: Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!

Only for no one to laugh at his joke.

Port: Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world!

Port: Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses...

I see him wink at me making me extremely uncomfortable.

Y/N: (Gods no)

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!

Random Student: Ayyyy-yep!

Port: That is what you are training to become. But first: A story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy...

He starts rambling more and more as I look around to see Weiss getting agitated at Ruby writing a funny picture of Port.

Y/N: (Might as well do the same until he finishes his story)

I pull out a separate notebook I used for drawing to make a picture of Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki.

(Credit to Original Artist)