"That kid is going to do great things one day and it's all going to be because of you," He adds, rubbing small circles into my back with ease. 

"You've been through so fucking much Mase, the death of your parents, becoming alpha, getting sober..." Remy's voice cracks and I slowly pull back, wrapping my arms around his neck to maintain his close hug. 

"Why are you crying?" I ask him as I try to wipe away his little tear streaks while also trying to see through my own. 

"Because I'm so fucking proud of you babe," He admits and I can't help but laugh a little while sniffling and wiping the tears away with my sleeves. 

"Will my kisses make you feel better?" He asks and I give him a playful shove.

"Shut the fuck up," I laugh, but my laughter dies when his soft lips touch my neck.

"You sure?" He mutters into my skin before his lips trail my skin, falling to the corner where my scent was strongest. For some reason after my mental break, my skin was more sensitive than usual and I was thankful for the distraction. 

"Mmmm, you smell...heavenly," He groans before kissing the spot making me weak instantly as I bare my neck to him and he licks the spot before sucking. The sensual touch leaves me instantly hard and I can only hope it's not too obvious as I shift a bit. But by grinding on his lap by accident I know he's feeling the same way. 

"Mmm, Remy," I sigh into his shoulder as his hands crawl under my shirt and I just wanted to rip it off so we could be skin to skin. 

Almost like he reads my mind, he stops what he's doing and I'm disappointed by the loss of contact. Remy quickly pecks the spot and lifts up my shirt before picking me up and carefully lays me down on the bed like I was a piece of fine china that could shatter at the slightest bit of foul play. 

Remy hovered above me, rested on one elbow as he ran his fingers through my hair, still wet from the shower. 

"What?" I asked and he just smirked, his hand tracing the soft sensitive skin of the bruise he left behind.

"We don't have to do this now if you don't want to. I know you've been through a lot today," Remy mentions and I can tell he's giving me one and only one chance to escape before he takes me for all I'm worth which isn't much. 

"I'm finally all yours Remy," I pet him on the cheek and I swear to the gods he looked like a kid a candy store with a wicked smile as he sat back and scanned my shirtless body for where he would attack just as I did to his. With Tristan taking his left shoulder, I still had an entire canvas left for the taking but he comes back down to my skin. 

"Do you like it when I bruise your skin?" He asks and I quickly nod, the little pain taking my mind off the stress of being alpha almost like I get to lock it in a box and just be myself for a few minutes. 

"Good," He voices as he chooses his next spot and I groan slightly, his hand rubbing over my hardened nipple as he sucked on my skin, it felt so fucking good that my toes curled into the sheets and I gripped his hair.

"Your skin is so soft and delicious, did you know you taste like a vanilla cupcake? It's so addicting," He mentions as his hand trails down south and I don't remember Noah or Tris ever telling me what I smelled like but I understand now.

"Our scents should hold a baking contest, Ahhh, Rem!" I nearly kicked him when I was jolted by just his touch of my underwear. 

Mature Content Warning

"Relax hon, I'm not going to hurt you," he chuckles into my skin as he continues kissing my neck while palming me through my boxers.