CH.4

My 17th birthday was today, and it felt like just a normal day. My moms wanted me to invite all of my friends over for a mini party. I was fine with that, but I kinda just wished I could've spent the day alone with Jeremy and my moms. I loved my friends dearly but sometimes, I felt like the only reason they hung around me was because of Jeremy.Speaking of Jeremy, the moment it hit midnight, I got spammed by him. It made me smile a lot. He also put a whole bunch of pictures of me all over his snapchat, even some of my baby photos. I would definitely have to talk to my moms about that one. It was really sweet. I also got some texts by Jake, Rich and Jenna. I told all of them to go to bed after I thanked them. Rich also posted some random embarrassing pictures, which he stole from Jeremy. I felt jealous for everyone who didn't have their birthday on a school day. Unfortunately, it was Friday. Which to be fair, was a million times better than having a birthday on a Monday. My moms bursted into my room at midnight, which they did every year. They sang happy birthday the loudest they could and probably woke up anyone in a 12 mile radius. When I woke up, at 7am for school, I got texts from Brooke, Chloe and Christine. All of my texts consisted of.

Player Two<3

MICHA

DUDE
MY BRO

Wait no, that's messed up

ANYWAY THIS IS GONNA BE LONG AND SAPPY

But oh well

BTW I wrote this in advance bc I wanted to make sure that it sounded good and it wasn't mindless rambling

But here we go.

Dear Micha,

So we've been best friends for 12 years, which is the majority of my life. I can't remember like anything in my life before I met you. The day I met you was the day that my life changed in the best way possible. You were my first friend and my only friend for many years. Even tho now we have a lot of friends, you are still the most important to me. Ok this is gonna be dorky but I'm gonna say it :p If I had a penny for everytime I thought about you, I would have only one penny, bc you never leave my mind <3 Ok so I wasn't expecting for that to sound so cliche but it did. I know we've only been dating for like a few weeks but it feels like so much longer. I think that's just some soulmate power tbh. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting to like you in the way I do and I was skeptical of a relationship with you, not bc of anything like wrong with you, bc u are my definition of perfect and everything but bc we were/are best friends and I just didn't wanna ruin anything. But I've never been more happy to go against my instincts. Even though the SQUIP was awful and everything, that is something I did learn from it. I know we are in highschool and usually highschool relationships don't work out but I really do think you are my soulmate. No one else can handle your dorky ass so I guess I gotta do it ;) But really, you are the best best friend in the world and also the bestest boyfriend<3 I love you and happy birthday:)))

WOW that was dorky but I guess my love is on display now

To Player Two<3

WOW, when you said it was gonna be sappy, I was expecting a bit of tree sap, but I didn't expect a whole forest of tree sap;)

Player Two<3

WoW oK

To Player Two<3

But really, thank you babe<3 I love you more than words can express, can't wait to hang out later today!!!

Player Two<3

I worship you, I'd trade my life for yours (BTW me too)

To Player Two<3

???