Special pt.1: Sliths Back Story (and more)

(Dying In LA by: Panic! At The Disco- my most favorite song ever!!!)
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slith POV, Before Y/N was introduced to the Pastas.

I was wondering around the forest with puppeteer. My blonde hair plush up for a guy Puppeteer said might like me and i wanted to impress them! My heart was yellow and full of joy. I was just happy. Me and puppeteer laughed and played around with each other as he lead me to his home. He said he would sneak me in and i was okay with that. We got to his home and he got me to his room. In his room was a male with a feminine mask and orange jacket. Puppeteer looked shocked and worried.
"Who is she?" The male asked
I thought he was the guy pup was talking about so i smiled.
"Hi! Im-"
"Masky don't go tell slender man! She's a friend of mine and she can join us! Do me a solid-"
"I don't break the rules puppeteer. And this friend of yours needs to go." Masky, apparently, growled
"Masky but she-"
"This girl needs to leave or else I'll get rid of her myself!" Masky snarled
I started to think he wasn't the guy puppeteer was talking about and i stood behind puppeteer.
"Don't worry I'll protect you." He whispered to me.
I smiled but Masky punched puppeteer and i gasped and shrieked.
A knife was then put at my neck and it belonged to masky. 'He's so quick!' I thought panicked.
"Get away from her!" Puppeteer growled
"Why? Do you like her?" Masky asked
Puppeteer was then silent and i looked at him.
"Y-yeah i do." He said proud
I gasped but was excited all that same.
"Pup I-"
"Ugh of course! Love is nothing but a waste and distraction!" Masky growled
"Hey! You leave him alone!" I growled
He pressed the knife closer to my neck and i shrieked. Puppeteer then pulled him away from me and kissed me. I kissed him back and he seemed happy.
"Ew!" Masky complained
Puppeteer and I stopped and he smiled at my blushing face.
"I love you and im sorry- ah!" Puppeteer was stabbed in the back and I panicked.
"Puppeteer no!" I panicked
I was then pushed out the window by masky and i hit the ground hard. I groaned and slowly got up.
"Run and don't turn around!" Puppeteer shouted
I started to run away from the house and I didn't look back. 'Puppeteer please be okay! I love you!' I thought as I disappeared to my home....

A few weeks later...

I was back in the forest and my heart was blue. I was sad and worried about puppeteer. I saw the house and smiled. Then puppeteer and that masky guy came out of the front door and i hid behind a tree. They were laughing together and having fun but i still couldn't see maskys face cause of that mask. I smiled though and my heart turned yellow. I got out from behind the tree and masky seemed to have seen me. Puppeteer then looked at me and looked shocked. He ran over to me and i wanted to hug him but he stepped one step back when i tried.
"Hey are you okay? I-I didn't know if i could come back but i was worried and wanted to see you-"
"Go away." He said coldly
My eyes widened and a small shutter escaped my lips.
"W-what? Why? Pup are you-"
"I said go away!" He barked
His words stabbed me and my heart grew a hole. I felt the pain and tears swelled in my eyes. Puppeteer walked away and i called him to come back. I begged him to stay but he didn't listen. He went inside and masky was just there on the porch, his mask lifted where you could only see his mouth. He had a evil smirk on his face and i fell on my knees. I screamed cause the pain made my heart sink. Masky then left inside as it started to rain. Tears poured out of my eyes and i felt like i lost everything. I got up as my sobs were surrounded by the storm. 'Its his fault...' my mind told me.
"What?" I asked myself
'Its his fault! He took puppeteer away from us!' My mind growled. I slowly realized it and my heart turned green for revenge. I growled as i walked away with different plans of revenge.
"I'll make you pay masky! And I don't care how long i have to wait, I'll get my revenge!" I growled
I disappeared home and different scrolls surrounded me telling me different futures that have been set for masky. I read all of them and the one that was gonna happen even if i changed it. He would meet a girl named Y/N who he will learn to love and care for. I smirked as this would start happening soon but not soon enough.
"I'll wait." I said as i sat back in a chair and looked at different ways i could end him.
Make him feel the pain i felt. Make him lose who he loves. My appearance seemed to have changed and I didn't care. I just wanted my revenge....