Ch.6: The Date

(After The Heart Break: Brielle Von Hugel)

Hoodie POV

I followed her.

Okay so maybe i was stalking her and following her and possibly over heard her conversation with her uncles but thats not stalking!

Its just protective!

Plus she looked ho- gorgeous in her dress and i had to follow her! With that look someone would take advantage of her!

*cough* calvin *cough* *cough*

Anyways i saw the limo stop in the main center of town and they got off. They started walking and i followed them through the alleyways. I heard nothing of what they were talking about and it pissed me off..

Toby POV

I followed her (too).

Well of course i followed her but only to hurt calvin!

Thats all!

I got a guy wasted and sent them down the streets and waited for that calvin guy! No one will take my Y/N! She's mine and mine only!

Everyone else can fuck off!

Masky POV

I am silently and not visibly following her.

Its not stalking or yandere..Its just making sure the target is safe!!

Pft- Jealous!

Who said i was ever jealous of Y/Ns boyfriend just cause he stole my one and only love of my life? You people are crazy!

(I loved maskys pov!! Edit: still do)

Y/N POV

The limo stopped and we got off.

We started to walk to the theaters cause a limo would just bring attention towards us. Me and calvin talked about what movies where the best.

"-And then Godzilla king of monsters was so action packed!!" I said excited

(I have not seen that movie, no spoilers will be in this book. Edit: I have seen it, it was great in my opinion.)

Calvin chuckled and held my hand a bit tighter. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. He cupped my cheek with his hand and made me look at him.

"If i never met you, i probably would still be looking for my missing light that i longed for." He said gently

I smiled and blushed at him. He chuckled softly till i felt someone grab my ass. I turned around, jumping away from calvin only to see some guy who looked intoxicated!

"What the fuck!" I hissed

"Oh c'mon pretty- madam!- walk with me and I'll give ya— a good time!" He hiccuped

"Hey back off!" Calvin growled

"Or- what? You'll— kill meh?" He hiccupingly sneered

Calvin growled and the guy smirked.

"Exac-tly! Now come here- baby." He drunkenly grinned

I went to calvin and held on to his arm. Calvin held me tight and the guy growled.

"I said to me not- him! You bitch th-"

Clavin let go of me and punched the guy. He went flying and calvin was angry.

"Never EVER call my lady a bitch, you wasted idiot!" Calvin defended

I sighed relieved and smiled. Calvin looked at me with his sweet side and checked if i was okay.