4: Ceremony Of Uncertainty

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." Belfast bowed again to Caster. "Aside from that, I have news for you, Master."

Caster was perplexed. What could it be now? It seems like he's done everything and seen everything for the day and he just wanted to take a break and collect himself.

"There's going to be a ceremony that's gonna happen at sunset. It's going to be your pledge to be the new Commander of our fleet." Belfast broke the sudden news to Caster who which his eyes widen for all the wrong reasons.

"Really?! As if all the things I've done and seen, I'm not done yet?" Caster told Belfast who just nodded.

"I'm severely sorry. I have heard of your battle with those 4 earlier this morning. But the event just can't be stopped now." Belfast just kept her tone and kept going.

'This is getting ridiculous. So much to do...' He thought, as Belfast breaks Caster off his thoughts again.

"I'll be right back. I'll bring you your new uniform. Since yours is pretty dirty now. Pardon me." As Belfast left the room to get the new uniform.

Caster was so sure that it will be a white uniform now as he saw Admirals and Captains wearing this same white and gold stripes.

Caster just started at the ceiling. Getting lost in his thoughts. He's fighting again. For life and death. He has to make difficult decisions again. And after all this time that he was fighting an enemy who didn't care who he was, it's going to happen again. And it's taking a huge toll on his mental health. And the effects of his stress will show in time.

And to make it scarier, its effects might show up now or even later. When mental fortitude is absolutely necessary to keep focus and locked-in the battle of wits and minds.

'I think I might just take a rest tomorrow. This is too much. I'm going to die because of this.' He thought, getting more exhausted as he keeps sitting on his chair.

"Master, I am back... Sorry if I took so long. Here you go." Belfast gives the new uniform to Caster who grabbed it with not much energy as he used to.

Belfast noticed the lack of energy, and she wants to do something about it.

"You look tired, Master. Should I make a drink that will energize you perhaps?" Belfast asked Caster if he will accept the request of making him a milkshake or something else that will make him more energized.

"Yeah, sure. I'll get changed into this uniform." Caster replied. And Belfast nodded, as she left the room again.

He observed the room, checking if there was a restroom there. In which there was. He stood up from his chair and painstakingly walked to the restroom to get changed.

=================

"Is that a new Commander? Again?" A golden-haired girl asked Belfast.

"Don't worry about him, he's pretty tame and actually nicer than the last..." Belfast as she puts cocoa in a cup.

First impressions are absolutely important in any situation. May it be introducing yourself to a new acquaintance, making an opening speech on an important event, or playing a sport in front of fans. Where they want to be known as they are "this" or "that".