Chapter 14: the next phase

No one's POV

Both Khan and Wrath stood there still and silent. No words, no movement, no sound. They just stood there staring at each other with the only sound being the wind blowing. Until wrath finally decided to break the silence.

"Why do you want to rule in the throne of god? What is your vision? What gain do you seek out of it?" Wrath asks.

"Order." She replies.

"While my kind and I stood in the shadows I have watched how the balance between light and dark fall apart. The realms of hell and purgatory and the realms of heaven and paradise grow dominance within. They now see that with god's throne vacant angels and demons fight over who will win the seat while they are unworthy to rule. Only my vision and conviction is the key to restoring balance to the realms and verses. The son of god has proven to be a disappointment by refusing to accept the task and live as an angel in hell with a demonic lover." She continues.

"Even though I despise y/n's ideals I have come to respect him for standing up to his beliefs and he never backed down. But just because I respect him doesn't mean that I abandon my own and I don't care if you want to kill me. I will kill you if you stand in my way and if you do manage to kill me. I know for a fact that y/n will kill you and make things right." Wrath says.

"You seem so confident that the child can kill a true candidate to the throne. Your crusade has dulled your mind as well. Do you not realize that if you weaken the dark then the light shall burn so brightly that it will burn all of creation instead of curing it?" Khan says.

"Oh please darkness will never truly be gone. It will just go into hiding and wait for the right time to strike once again. Now enough talk! Let's battle once more!" Wrath says igniting his armor and sword.

"Yes this conversation has gone on long enough." Khan agrees.

Wrath charges towards Khan and jumps in an attempt to strike her. A shield forms around Khan and deflects the strike pushing wrath away. Wrath lands and looks at Khan in shock and anger.

"You fool. I am khan maykr. I far exceed your level of power." Khan says as she summons a pillar of light onto wrath.

Wrath screams in pain but manages to survive. He growls in anger as he begins to fire his shot gun at Khan in a attempt to break the shield. It flickers But holds then wrath decides to launch fireballs to towards Khan further damaging her shield.

"See Khan? Even though your tough your not invincible!" Wrath says launching a final fireball destroying the shield.

Wrath then rushes toward khan in an attempt to strike her but the she uses her wings to send projectiles into wrath knocking away.

Her shield regenerates and she attacks once more.

"Damnit!" Wrath mutters.

Khan the summons her servants to aid her. Wrath is unfazed as he begins cut them down in quick succession.

He then jumps towards khan and send a flurry of slashes breaking her shield again.

He jumps and prepares his swords to strike Khan's heart. It hits but doesn't seem to do any effect.

"What!?"

"Poor fool. You do not yet realize that your sword cannot harm me." She says as her servant grapple onto Wrath.