Chapter 11: the rise and fall

No one's POV

After the silence and tension in the atmosphere it finally happened. Doom fell, The wrath was victorious as he screamed in the air. Blood leaking out of the armor he walked over to Doom and kneeled.

"I told you that I would win. You are nothing more than an obstacle in my path of vengeance. You have been blinded by the morals of y/n's kindness and the duty of protecting your only family. This is why your weak. You hold onto the past begging a few more hours not accepting reality. But don't worry I will finally end your pain." The wrath says raising his sword over Doom's chest.

"STOP Y/N!!!!" A voice calls out to him. He turns his head and looks towards Charlie and sees her friends coming down.

"Please y/n you don't have to do this! Don't you still love us? Don't you still love your brother?" Charlie says to the wrath.

"I believe that you are mistaken. I am not y/n I am the heavens wrath. Y/n was weak and pathetic. He had the one chance to avenge his parents but he chose to save his killers rather than avenge his parents. Ever since his parents died I was born. The conscious of vengeance growing inside of him. I screamed at him to kill all of you sinners but he never heard me. That was until he was reunited with Syla once again. Those walls keeping me in finally cracked and I broke free. I spoke to him and he listened. He surrendered himself to me and So I killed him, I killed y/n so that I could finish what he was supposed to do, and kill every last sinner within the hell verse." The wrath says while keeping his swords pointed at Doom.

"Why do you think that no sinner will go to heaven even if they are reformed? Why can't they be restored to pure souls? Do you know why?" He says.

"N-no." Charlie says.

"Then ask your father. He knows why he just wouldn't tell you. at least He didn't want to ruin your dream." All eyes we on Lucifer now as he breathed in and out.

"What the wrath means is. God is dead." He says as everyone has looks of shock and disbelief.

"The woman name Syla killed him with the god's bane dagger. A forgotten weapon that was made by gods to kill other gods. It was ruled as the most dangerous weapon so it was sealed away. How she managed to get it is a mystery but she killed him, All because she wanted to get to y/n. It was by that what restricted sinners to go to heaven. The angels want y/n to be the new god of heaven but they were also afraid of sinners killing him so they banned the sinners from going to heaven. I brought him here to be free from that responsibility. I know the burden of watching over an entire realm. I let Charlie and Lilith go so that way they can be free from that. Just like with y/n I wanted him to be free as well." Lucifer finishes.

"Now you see everyone? Lucifer left out the only crucial detail in fear of breaking his little daughter's heart. But now her and her friends have realized that all of their effort was for naught as god is dead. God made his fatal mistake when he started up the family. Even Lucifer knew that but he didn't even bother to warn his only brother. It just proves how much selfishness the devil himself can contain."

"It's true." Lucifer says in regrets while looking away.

"That's right. Now That the woman killed dear y/n's parents and ever since he has never been truly healed. Now I exist and I will deliver justice to you all starting with Doom!!!!" He says as he is about to kill him.

"Don't do it y/n please! Your breaking my heart!" Charlie pleads.

Just before the the sword went through doom's chest it stopped. The arms were shaking as if they were fighting back.