Chapter 6: family reunion

Doom's pov

I stood over the body of Hayden with the crucible in my hands. His plans of banishing me have failed and My mission has finally been completed. I turned towards the tether and opened a portal to my realm. Walking through the portal I came upon a city in hell. The senses in my suit indicates that y/n is here somewhere I just have to find him. The city is in chaos as the denizens fight each other for some reason. It doesn't matter I just to find my brother then we can get out of here. I load my shotgun and activate the crucible into its sword form and I head towards the city with the intent of a slaughter. Don't worry little bro I coming for you.

timeskip
Y/n pov

I don't understand what Alastor was saying about love being involved with me. The girls and angel wouldn't love me. I mean we're the opposite! They are Devil's and I'm an angel! We could never love each other. I tried talking to them about it but they wouldn't listen. They made up excuses to not talk to me.

Feeling down I decided to walk around the city for a little bit. I guess they need some time alone but for what reason? I pondered these questions as I walked through the city.

Some devils tried to copulate with me but I politely declined. But they pinned me to the door and tried ripping of my clothes. I felt tears leave my eyes until I heard something.

It sounded like music. But this kind had a familiar tune to it. It almost sounded like-

"Brother?" I said recognizing it.

"Y/N!!!!!!" My brother shouts as head decapitates the sinners. Their bodies fall to the ground as my brother hugs me.

"DOOM!" I say returning the hug.

"What happened to you!? Why are you an angel!? ARE YOU DEAD!?!?!?!?!?" He said shaking. I can tell he was about to cry.

"No no no! I'm not dead Doom! I just became this after I was sucked into the portal!" He calmed down a little bit.

"Okay I'm glad that your safe but." He stops.

"But what?" I ask.

"I NEED TO RIP AND TEAR THE DEMONS THAT SEPARATED US!!" He yells in an angered tone.

"No please don't it not like that! Please listen to me!" I say before he goes on a slaughter spree.

"Lucifer separates us so that way he could tell of our family line. He told me that you and I are descendants of god himself and that demons from other realms are hunting me for my power. That's why are parents died all those years ago." I said shocking Doom.

"But Lucifer is the lord of hell! What he separated us so that he could take the power for himself!?" Doom says in a worried tone.

"Because Lucifer is our uncle! God and Lucifer are brothers thus making him family! He made a promise to god to keep me safe. He knows that you can take care of yourself but he wants me to be safe because I can't defend myself like you can." I finish explaining which seems to calm Doom down.

"Okay but still we need to go home. I not at ease with you being here. I know that there are some people here that are friendly but what about the rest? How do you know they won't come after you?" Doom asked me.

"Because of you Doom." I say with a deadpanned expression.

"But still there some people at a place called hazbin hotel and they are the people that helped me during your time away. I want you to meet them come on!" I say pulling his arm like a toddler with their parents.

Timeskip
Charlie's pov

Me, angel dust, and Vaggie were sitting in the lobby still mad at y/n. We gave him the most obvious hints and he still hasn't caught on! My mother was here along with Cherri bomb. We told them of our attempts and they were confused to say the least.

After a little bit of talking we hear the door open.

"Hey everyone I'm back!" Y/n announces to the hotel.

He has his care free smile.

"I want you all to meet someone!" He says getting everyone's attention. We looked towards his direction while he walks to the side.

"I want you all to my big brother Doom!" He says as the Doom slayer walks through the doors.

To say that we were scared would be a huge understatement. We were all fucking terrified! We all hid behind the tables while shaking in absolute fear.

"So these are the devils that have been taking care of you y/n?" The slayer says to y/n.

"Yeah! Ever since I met them they have helped me live here while I was waiting for you. I consider them my best friends!" As he said that my heart just shattered by a friend zone.

The Doom slayer then looked towards us. I can sense that infamous glare behind that helmet. I start shivering as he walks toward me. He stop just a bit in front of me. I close my eyes and prepare for the worst.

"You have protected my little brother In my absence. For that I will not slaughter you with overkill." Was all he said before walking away.

He stopped next to y/n before looking towards angel dust and plugged y/n's ears and said in a doom slayer voice.

"If any of you break my brother's heart I will shove my shotgun so far up your asses that you will experience a far worse level of penetration, begging for me to end your pain!" He said making us freeze in place. Not because of what he said but by the fact that he knew that we were in love with his brother. He then unplugged his brother's ears before heading up stairs.

"What did my brother say to you all?" He asked us titling his head in the most adorable way possible.

"Uh n-nothing y/n just some words of advice is all." I say

"Oh okay then." He says before heading upstairs as well leaving us to ourselves.

Looks like winning his heart just got a lot harder.

??? Pov

I look at y/n talking to his brother. Those two are inseparable. My hearts grows with jealousy and hatred for The brother. Y/n was supposed to be mine and mine alone! But his brother was always the object for y/n's affection! But after learning about my darling's heritage I can finally get what I deserve! With y/n at my side once again me and my love will finally live as rulers!

Don't worry my dear y/n. Syla will show you her true love.~~