Prologue

y/n pov

People always picture hell as the great place of damnation and suffering. Well for me I actually don't think that's the case. I believe that people in hell can change for the better. My brother is a different story however. You see ever we lost our parents to demons he has been on a crusade to rib and tear every demon in existence. But at the same time he would stay home and care for me. I was strong and confident, but my one true weakness was My kindness. I couldn't raise my voice in anger at anything. I was just a gentle soul with the power of Doom inside of me. Well little did I know was that me and my brother's lives are going change forever.

"Hey brother welcome back! How was the demon slaying?" I ask doom.

". . . . . ." Doom says nothing.

"Overkill again? You know if you keep this up there will be no more demons to kill then what will you do then?" I say to him in which he places a hand on his helmet as if he was thinking.

". . . . . ." He says nothing.

"Just keep that in mind will you? No one will accept you as an employee because of the fact you had been to hell, adding to the fact that you have a really short fuse. Remember that one time when that one guy asked you to move? You paralyzed him for about a year! Look all I'm asking is that you take it easy for a while. If the demons decide to attack hear you can scare them like a U.S marine vet scaring home intruders." I say as he nods in agreement

"Okay then! Let's get something to eat I'm starving from all the work today!" I says as we walk to (favorite restaurant) for a meal.

Timeskip

It was nighttime and everyone was asleep. I was woken up by a strange noise. I looked to my brothers room to find that he is not there.

"Doom? Are you there? It's not like you to play pranks at this time." I say getting no response.

"Doom where are you? This isn't funny!" I yell becoming a little nervous.

After walking around the house for a while I hear something open. I check the back yard to find a red portal. It was a hell portal! I then feel myself being tugged towards it. I try hold resist hoping that my brother can help me but he never came. I lost my grip and was sucked into the portal.

Elsewhere

I woke up to see that I was in some kind of forest. Holding my head in pain I looked around to get my bearings. The sky was red like fire and the trees looked sickly and evil. I found a puddle so I walked over to look at myself. To say I was shocked is an understatement. I looked the same but I had angel wings and a halo. My eyes also shined a golden color. My hair was white and my clothes were white.

To say I looked different is an understatement. I looked like a went to heaven's clothes shop and got a new make over. I also noticed that my reflection in the puddle their was a note taped to my chest. I took it off and read it.

"Hello y/n. Your brother is trapped in another dimension so that way we could get to you. You may not know me but I certainly know you. All of hell does in fact. You have a big bounty on your head so I would get moving if I were you. But I won't notify hell just yet that your here. I want you to get comfortable during your stay here. There is a hotel known as the hazbin hotel. It is run by my daughter Charlotte. Make your way there if you want to have a hideout. We'll meet again soon."

"Sincerely,

Lucifer"

I was shocked. I am in hell. But why does the devil himself want to meet with me? Is it because I'm doom's younger brother and they want to see him suffer? No that can't be it, if that was there intentions I would be in torture right now. It must be for something but what? I decided to head to the hotel for now because I'm sure the devils would 'love' to meet me. I was walking until I made it out of the forest. I looked upon a city under a pentagram in the sky. It was . . . . Beautiful actually. I never thought he'll could be so amazing. People were always scared of it but after seeing it in person, it can change your mind. I was dragged out of my thoughts when some demons found me.