Chapter 16: rip and tear

Y/n pov

A innocent soul has been killed by the sinned angels of khan. We were believed to become a family Charlie and I. But that along with every other dream has been stolen from me. Now I just don't give a fuck anymore. I will avenge Charlie but after that I don't know anymore.

My life has had purpose stolen and crushed. Now after I kill khan, I will be nothing more than just an empty shell of a god.

My only purpose now,

Is to rip and tear until i can't anymore.

I ready my shotgun and my sword as I see legions of khan's servants descend with the exterminator angels all with the intent to kill me and Doom.

The exterminator angels recognize khan maykr as the new god and they follow her orders now. The demons from mars come and join in with the hopes of killing doom and I So they rule their earth with no complications.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't help y/n. I sorry that I couldn't do anything." He says to me. The marauders from before surround us.

"It's not your fault but it's mine. I wasn't fast enough. It's my fault that I couldn't defend the ones I love." I reply,

"Now my vengeance has been awakened. The slayer within me is burning! Let us rip and tear until it is done! This for everyone that we couldn't protect!" I yell as doom activates his crucible and super shotgun.

"IT'S TIME TO FIGHT LIKE HELL!!!!" Doom yells as we both charge into the horde.

The khan angels and demons surround us as we gun them down one by one. I grab an imp and I rip it's jaw out and stab it in the eye with it. Doom grabs an exterminator and shove the shotgun in its face and pulls the trigger.

A baron grabs me and lifts me into the air. I stab its hand with my sword and it releases me. I then jump onto its face and decapitate it. Khan Angels then begin to fire at me with spear of light. I run to the side and I throw my sword impaling one of them as I pull of the assault rifle and gun the others down.

Doom grabs his chainsaw and mows down the khan angels and pain elementals into a mountain of gore.

"Y/N!! Catch!" He tosses me the chainsaw and I saw open a mancubus as it's organ sprawl across the ground into a puddle. Doom then meathooks onto a pain elemental and uses his blade to rip out the eye as it screams in pain.

I rev up the chainsaw as I see exterminator angels come towards me with spears of light.

"COME AND GET ME MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!" I scream as I swing the chainsaw in a vertical motion slicing them all in half in once swift motion.

"Y/N let us show them what it mean to be Truly afraid! Catch!" He says throwing me a berserker orb.

I laugh in a deepened tone as a crush it consuming the power within. My eyes light up a blood red as my armor swirls with rage.

Doom's armor light up and ignites into flames as his eyes light up as well so you can see them through his visor.