How would I tell her that she's all I think about?

"Are those vegan?", I asked Cedar on set after an already pretty exhausting, long-lasting day of shooting the rest of our movie

"Are those vegan?", I asked Cedar on set after an already pretty exhausting, long-lasting day of shooting the rest of our movie. After a quick break for the actors, including me, to change I had made my way back into the halls, where we were filming and where coincidentally the catering was set up for the day, and most of the days actually. Okay, maybe it wasn't that coincidental, but coincidentally my stomach growled right when I walked past the buffet. Well, I hadn't eaten anything for hours, so I though a quick snack before we were gonna start shooting wouldn't hurt.

I had my eyes on the cold leftover tacos from lunch that I hadn't tried yet, when I noticed that Cedar, standing a few feet away from me in front of the tacos, was debating on whether to take one of them too.He looked up from the tray of possibly vegan, possibly not vegan, tacos and when he noticed it was me that had asked him about them he huffed slightly, reaching for one of the leftover burritos next to the tacos. Placing it on his plate, he turned away from me without saying anything.

"Are you gonna ignore me for the rest of the time on set too?", I asked, causing him to stop him from taking the step he was about to make. With a sigh, he turned back around and titled his head as if I should have already known the answer to my question. He looked annoyed, causing me to wonder what exactly he was annoyed about, or who we as annoyed by. Me? What had I done to him? To anyone? Apart from not giving Jess the answer she expected. "Nevermind, I should have known. You're on her side, of course."

"Jesus, how old are y'all?", Cedar chuckled, rolling his eyes, "It's not about picking sides. She's not even on her side either if you will. And I, by the way, just want to enjoy my burrito in silence, I don't know if the tacos are vegan", he explained and I frowned, because I had no idea what the hell that was supposed to mean. Now I must have looked like I hadn't gotten the answer I expected, because he took a step closer to me, as if he was making sure that none of the other crew members around heard our exchange. Meanwhile, I was still processing that whole picking sides thing. "Joe's gone, if that's what you're worried about."

"Joe?", I asked in confusion and the frown on my forehead grew even bigger. I had heard that name before, but I couldn't quite place it. Someone had mentioned it to me before and someone was Jess, I slowly started to realize. She had a friend in NYC that was called Joe, her former colleague, that she had once told me about. The one, I had actually once asked her about. I was about to ask Cedar what he had do with everything, until I remembered the visitor that we had on set the other day and everything was suddenly crystal clear to me. "Oh, wait-That dude that surprised her a few day's ago, that was Joe? The Joe from New York? Her ex-costar?"

"Yeah, her ex-costar, who at least he had the guts to take her out on a date", Cedar said with a malicious smile, that for some reason made my blood boil in the same way it did, when I saw them getting cozy with each other after in our five minute break. Alright, perhaps it wasn't Cedar's gloating expression that made me angry, but rather what he had just told me me. Joe had taken her out on a date? And she went? I was sure she went, why on earth would she say no to him, considering how excited she seemed about their reunion. Cedar took another step in my direction and in a lower volume he added, "I know it's not my place to say, because it's between you and her, but I just don't get how you could let her believe that you've got no feelings for her whatsoever"