Bonus: If you go out tonight, I'm going out

Please read: Surprise! There's a short bonus chapter ahead of you! I know I've already marked this story as 'completed', but re-reading the full story, originally to correct any spelling mistakes (sorry, if you've gotten notified that I updated although I had only edited the already published chapter!), I noticed that I've missed out on the opportunity to let you guys in on what happened next on the day Harry and Jess got together. This is just a little something to entertain you, it is not necessarily important for the story, but could fill up some remaining blanks - not saying that there aren't still some things left unsaid ;)

 This is just a little something to entertain you, it is not necessarily important for the story, but could fill up some remaining blanks - not saying that there aren't still some things left unsaid ;)

"It's been thirty minutes

"It's been thirty minutes. Should we go check up on her? What if things didn't go well and she has locked herself up in some bathroom, where we'd never find her?", I heard Isabella say to Cedar, when I approached my dressing room that was literally just footsteps away from Harry's, where he had just confessed his feelings to me. I still couldn't believe it, I was in state between denial and acceptance, between lung-crushing panic and pure relaxation, between total unconsciousness and complete awareness all at once, feeling both intoxicated and as alive as I had ever felt. And all because of some boy I had met when I was sixteen years old.

"Nah, I don't think Harry would let her go twice. You weren't there to witness it all blossom. If only they had locked themselves up, when I walked in on them in the bathroom", Cedar replied, causing Isabella to let out an excited squeal. Of course he had to bring that up, to Isa, whom he claimed to keep an eye on. I couldn't be mad at him though, I had regained trust in her and I was too much with my head in the clouds to care about the fact that he was making fun of me. I was still standing in the hallway, with my back against the wall, the open door to my right, listening to their conversation while calming down my excitement ridden breathing.

Almost everyone, every actor and every actress, including Harry, had left already. I, on the other hand, still had to pack up the rest of my things and clean out my entire dressing room, but that didn't matter. I could have lifted any weight at that moment. Everything, every box and every piece of furniture, including my own body, had felt like a feather to me. I had no idea how to even face these two gossip girls that were soon gonna start a search party for me, if I wouldn't leave my spot near the door. It would have only taken them less than ten second to find me though, I was not gonna be able to move, especially not run away from them, anyway.