Wherever I go, you bring me home

"So there's actually three bedrooms, one's down the hall next to the living room, the other one is right there opposite of the bathroom", Harry explained to me two weeks later, when we had arrived at his flat after an eleven hour flight from LAX to London Heathrow, that I spent mostly by sleeping. We had just walked in and I was already stunned by how phenomenal his place looked. I shouldn't have been surprised by the luxurious open kitchen right next to the entrance, the golden marbled bathroom interior or the breathtaking view from the roof terrace, but there I was following Harry through every room with eyes and mouth wide open.

Like a true gentleman, he was carrying both of our suitcases, until he opened a door with his elbow and set them down on the floor. In what I guessed must have been his own bedroom, he plopped down on the bed in front of us, patting on the spot next to him. "But you might as well join me in here."

"We'll see about that", I said with a smirk, joining him at the foot of the bed, that was pointing at a painting hanging on the opposite wall above a chest of drawer. The well decorated bedroom was directly connected to another bathroom whose shower could be seen through frosted glass. Absentmindedly I was staring out of the glass front to my right, until I felt a warm hand on my left shoulder, gently pulling me down to lay on my back.

My upper body hit the soft mattress and I took a deep breath of exhaustions from the long journey. If I would have closed my eyes, I could have easily fallen asleep again, but instead I saw Harry in the corner of my eyes, creeping up on me. His lips were going for my neck, but the sudden sound of my phone coming out of my back pocket interrupted him, causing him to back away. I sat up and checked to see who'd been texting. "Oh, that's Katie. She's gotten off work early and asks if I'm in London already."

"Hey, when's your appointment? I know you're busy, but you could tag along for a few hours, if you want. We'd have to go somewhere else, but I'd love for you to meet my cousin. What do you say?", I asked Harry, turning my head to look at him. He was casually laying on his back, his left arm supporting his head and even after an eleven hour flight, he still looked gorgeous. His gaze was directed to me, but he didn't answer straight away, making me question what I had just asked him. It probably came off wrong, that must have been the attachment he had been talking about. "Oh gosh, I know that was a stupid idea. There are more important things on you mind than witnessing our Nicholas Sparks moment of cheesiness, when we see each other again. Forget that I asked that."

"No, no, no. I like that idea a lot", Harry said with a warm smile, that caused the feeling of sensation in my body that I had felt when we were singing Falling together. He sat up in a very enthusiastic motion and placed his hand on my thigh, to support his argument I guess. "I still got a few hours left, my appointment is at three and I'd love to meet you cousin too, but I don't wanna disturb the family reunion. From what I heard you two are inseparable and you haven't seen each other in such a long time. Why would she want a random dude to show up?"

"Oh, you are no random dude, especially not to her", I said laughing. Harry knew I had been somewhat a fan of his music, but he did not know that Katie and I were fans way before he started out solo. Katie actually had been one of the first people to tweet about OneDirection when they were on the x-factor, not knowing she had technically met one of the guys before. Of course, she grew somewhat out of that crazy stage of fangirling, but that didn't mean that she was completely cured. Same as me, kind of. "She's gonna kill me for telling you this, but she LOVES you, but she'd never admit it."

"So basically she's just the older version of you", Harry commented with a cheeky grin, making me roll my eyes. He wasn't wrong. I was right there at the front row with her, at the Take Me Home Tour in 2013 and the fact that I somewhat knew him then almost made it impossible for me to fully enjoy the concert, because nobody knew, not even Harry probably.