It's none of your business

"You never told me what you did on your day off", Cedar randomly said to me a few days later, while turning me from deadly seewitch into a beautiful mermaid once again, like he did almost every day, when it was usually to early for me to keep my eyes open. I had been filming most scenes with my on screen dad and my on screen sisters these past few days, Harry though had often been around and even visited me in my dressing room occasionally. "Did you have fun exploring the city alone?"

"Yeah, about that-", I said shyly, although there had been nothing to be shy about. I wanted to text him that night, but I had fallen asleep without even showering first. Gross, I know, but not as gross as mashed spinach. The smoothies though were the least irritating thing about that whole experience. "I actually followed your recommendation. I went to check out the infamous world of soulcycle, which I guess is not really what I consider part of my world."

"And? Did you meet any celebrities?", he asked, while trying to contour my face to make me look snatched as the youth would say. "Did Vanessa chase you away with her 500$ towel? I heard a rumor she once snapped at the instructor for making her sit in the back", he added, making me laugh, which he quickly stopped because it hindered him in his work.

"No, but I did meet a celebrity. A pretty big one if you'll ask me", I told him and watched as his eyes widened in excitement, while applying the usual of highlighter on my face. "He's starring in this new life action version of a classic disney and I heard he's got an amazing costar too", I said raising my eyebrow suggestively, but he didn't seem to get it. He just looked at me in confusion, probably wondering why I was so amused. "I am talking about Harry! Harry Styles? Remember? Prince Eric?"

"Yeah, right! I totally forgot Harry does spinning classes too!", Cedar exclaimed enthusiastically, slapping himself in the face. "And is he one to be easily annoyed when he's sweaty?"

"Oh, he's a real pain in the ass", I said jokingly thinking abou how he apparently loved to mess with me and challenge my stamina. Actually I was grateful that he had made me stay out of my hotel room for an afternoon and that I could finally take a look at the city. Cedar laughed, nodding his head in agreement, until his laughing stopped abruptly when someone cleared their throat, standing in the doorway to my dressing room. Of course, it was none other than Mr Harry Styles himself. Talking about the devil.

"Anyone talking about me?", Harry said leaning against the frame in a very relaxed manner. It was like he had sensed what we were gushing about, although it hadn't been too much of a surprise to catch him lurking. He was already wearing his outfit for the scene we were about to shoot, which was pretty much the same outfit that he wore when we did the cover for Entertainment Weekly, a white loose shirt with layers, combined with blue pants and dark boots.

"Yeah, actually we were. Nice timing!", I said in a heartbeat, because there was no denying. He had probably listened to the whole entire bit of our conversation. With a cheeky grin on his face, he made his way to my well decorated couch, plopping down, like he did most of the time when he had a small break from filming. I didn't mind his company, just like he didn't mind mine on our day off.

"She said you're a pain in the ass", Cedar chimed in exposing me, causing Harry to let out a big laugh. As much as I loved Cedar already, he loved to gossip and couldn't keep much to himself. He continued to finish off my makeup by glueing some glitter on my face, which was the part I always dreaded the most. I always got glitter stuck in my eyes and then they never stopped watering like crazy.

"Well, I've been called worse. Arrogant son of b*tch, for example", Harry said shrugging his shoulders, before shifting his gaze from Cedar to me. "But Jess, the hiking wasn't that bad, was it?"

"Hiking?! Nobody told me about hiking!", Cedar exclaimed in outrage, accidentally blowing in the pog full of silver particles of glitter, so glitter flew all around the room, some even in my face I was sure.