Spiderman held the megaphone again from the officer nearby.

"I request you all to make sure your family members and your loved ones are all safe around you." As he announced, people started to check on their family members again and again.

"I think everything is settled. All thanks to you Mr. Spider Man." A police officer thanked him.

"Thank you for your support as well. If it's all settled then excuse me officer." He shot web directly to the nearby building and disappeared before the reporters could drown him with questions.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook was finally in his ordinary form after rescuing people from the building set on fire. He wore his clothes and carried his backpack and walked out of the washroom, pretending like nothing happened.

"Ah so exhausting." He stopped to drink some water from the taps outside the washroom in the end of the corridor. He splashed some on his head cooling him after being filled with fire around.

His mind was filled with the scenes that he just discovered. The way that mother rushed to her daughter and people smiling in relief after seeing their families even though the fire had destroyed their homes. There's nothing more prior in your life more than your family and loved ones and he knew he had to settle some things.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung left the college alone that day. He was hurt and totally not in a mood to face Jungkook.

Jungkook always would tell Taehyung things no matter how small or big they were. Their friendship always had fights yes but never had Taehyung seen Jungkook so conflicted and agitated to even talk it out. It bothered Taehyung and only made him think more of what it would be.

Taehyung walked into his home thinking of all this, his brother and mother were gawking at the television screen with dropped jaws, watching how Spider-Man saved people stuck in the fire.

Taehyung spared a glance and started walking to his room.

"Ah hyung! Look! Spidey saved people again." Yeonjun bounced on the couch as he watched his superhero on the screen.

"Mom isn't he so cool?" He asked excitedly and earned an appreciative nod from his mother who smiled watching his younger son giggle that way.

Her eyes soon landed on Taehyung who had a frown on his face while he took out his shoes and jacket.

"Are you okay Taetae?" She asked but only received a fake smile.

"Something's down with Jungkook again?"

Taehyung sighed now.

"He doesn't care anymore mom." He walked to his room and closed the door.

"Kids these days." His mom chuckled.

"Yeonie?"

"Yes Mom."

"Your brother is feeling down, why don't you turn off the TV and ask him what's wrong?"

"But mom! I'm watching Spidey." Yeonjun whined.

"Do you prefer no TV at all then?" She questioned with her stern voice and he pouted.

"Sorry! I'll go Mom."

Even though Taehyung had decided not to bother Jungkook anymore, he couldn't stop flipping his phone over and over again.

"How stupid of me to think that he would ever text?" He mumbled and buried his face in the pillow to hide his disappointment.

"Who would text hyung?" Yeonjun asked as he entered his room.