"Then, is that girl really your girlfriend because from what I know she looks nothing like your girl that we know? Tell me is that really you inside the picture?" Yoongi continued. Well, Yoongi's approached might be a bit harsh but he always got the job done so the other members just let him interrogated the maknae.

"Ani hyung. She's just a friend of mine and she did my tattoo. I'm close with the rest of the artists there too and we went to that restaurant together with others too. And about the picture saying that I hug her, well, you know how I act when I was drunk. I just lean in for support but people just make it like I was hugging her," Jungkook explained.

"So why are you crying like you just done a grave mistake?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook swallowed his saliva, unable to answer the question. "Is it a fault hanging out with some friends? I hang out with my friends too and some of my friends look more intimidating than yours too. It just that you are unfortunate because some people taking this opportunity to ruin our reputation. My point is, don't make this to depress yourself. You already explain this to our company and let them do the job," Yoongi continued.

"Yoongi-hyung is right Jungkook-ah. We don't blame you because we know who you are and I believe our army won't easily believe it too. Maybe some of them will throw some fit but we'll let our company deal with it. As long as you don't do it, then that's all. Don't worry about our reputation. We won't fall that easy," Hoseok awkwardly laughed, trying to make up the mood.

"Ya, some of us have to open that Pandora box. What a life without trouble right?" Taehyung said with his boxy smile on his face.

"Jungkook-ah, they are right you know. It's not fair to see you suffer something like this. Please, don't blame yourself. Like Yoongi hyung said, you just want to be yourself even if for a while. We don't blame you for that. We know how much you wanted to go out and hang out with your friends. How you wish to live like a normal boy at your age. So don't blame yourself please. If you really feel guilty over this, please do your best for the rest of the filming. Please talk to us whenever you want. Don't hold it yourself okay," Namjoon finally said. He knew Jungkook might look strong but he was just a fragile child inside.

"Promise?" Jimin asked while holding his pinky finger. Jungkook laughed with tears in his eyes.

"Your pinky is too cute hyung," he pointed Jimin's short pinky finger and his hyung laughed along.

"Yaaaa," Jimin shouted at Jungkook.

"That's a fact Jim. Your pinky is just too cute but thanks to that, uri maknae laughed. Come, let's have a group hug," Taehyung said. He opened his arms and everyone just gave in. They hugged each other.

"I hate to ask you this but did Jieun-noona know about this?" Namjoon asked.

"She did. She texted me but...," Jungkook sighed.

"I think I don't deserve her hyung," he continued.

"She asked me to focus on filming and don't mind about her. She said we'll have a talk after I'm done with shooting. I don't deserve such an angel hyung," Jungkook said.

"Then, you just want to let her go just because you went out with some friends? She didn't even blame you for that. If I were you, I'll never let her go," Yoongi said. "She's a keeper Jungkook-ah, appreciate her. For her to want you to focus on filming is not easy on her side. If any other girls, they will demand you with explanation," Yoongi continued.

"Wae? It's not like you're cheating on her," Jin replied. "Wait, are you?" Jin asked when Jungkook did not reply.

Jungkook sighed. "I have a confession to make," he said.