Chapter 11

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING BY JAMES MORRISON
http://youtu.be/UZp6dhheriM

RILEY'S POV
I examined Harry's appearance as he drove out of the parking lot. 

He was wearing a dark navy blue button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and his hair was messily styled so it was laying to the right side of his head. He had the first couple buttons of his shirt undone and I could see his chest tattoos peeking out from behind the fabric. 

Needless to say, he looked really good.

"I hope you're both ready for tonight" he said as he maneuvered through a few cars on the road. "Whenever the boys get together things can get pretty crazy, especially when there's alcohol involved. I'm just warning you..."

I chuckled and shook my head and as I looked out of the window. 

The sun had just set, so it wasn't completely dark. It was like a gray covering was painted over the sky. 

It hadn't sunk in yet that I'd be hanging out with Harry for the second night in a row. And even though it wouldn't be just the two of us tonight, I was still happy to be in his company, especially after how last night played out.

"Bring it on" I heard Gabbie say from behind me. 

Harry laughed before looking over at me. He saw how Gabbie reacted when she found him in our apartment/ I could only imagine what she'd do when she saw the other four boys. It was his and Liam's idea to invite us. He shouldn't be warning us about the boys. 

The boys should be warned about my best friend.

"So, how have you been Gabbie?" Harry asked as we turned onto a really busy street. He looked in the rear view mirror in order to see Gabbie sitting in the back seat behind him.

"I'm doing really good actually" she said. "I finally had a weekend off from dance for the first time in who knows how long, so I got to hang out and not have to stress about any routines."

"That's good" he said, his voice low. "Last time I saw you, you were talking about a guy in your class you fancied. How's that going? Were you able to see him during your time off?"

"I was" she said. I could tell just from her voice she was blushing. "I actually hung out with him last night, and well... yeah things are going good" she said casually but it was obvious that she was trying to hide the excitement in her voice. And the fact that they'd made out less than twenty four hours ago.

Harry laughed. "Well that's wonderful to hear. I hope that things work out for you and um..."

"Derek" I said, finishing his sentence for him.

"Yes, Derek. I hope he's a gentleman. Sometimes these Englishman forget their manners." He sounded genuinely sincere and I couldn't help but have a grin on my face. The way he was talking to Gabbie and asking her questions, very interested in what was going on with her and her well being was endearing. 

I really liked that he seemed to care about my best friend. 

He almost seemed protective over her, not in a overly romantic way but in brotherly way. My brothers were the same way, not only with me but with Gabbie too.

"Well, if at any point he starts to be a douche" Gabbie said, raising her crossed fingers in the air "I pray to God that he doesn't, but if he does, you'll be the first to know. Well, the first after Riley."

I turned around and chuckled. "If he does turn out to be a douche, things might get ugly" I said turning back around and facing forward. "But let's think positive."