Chapter 48

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: DRACULA BY BEA MILLER

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT LIES AHEAD

My smut writer/minion/helper pointed out that I don't have a chapter from Riley's POV where Harry, um to put it bluntly, pleases her. So she wrote this special for you all to hold you over until she finishes the real frickle frackle chapter.

Comment/vote PLS PLS PLS

RILEY'S POV

"O-okay" I nodded apprehensively. "Um, okay. What is it?"

It didn't appear that his question would be something to worry about, but given the somber and deep conversation we just had, whatever Harry was about to ask me could be concerning in nature.

"You sure you want me to ask?" he chuckled humorously at my skittish response.

He cocked his head to the side at my unsure and overly stuttered answer before I quickly recovered and attempted to sound more confident. He had a light smirk on his face as I cleared my throat awkwardly and adjusted on the couch.

"Yes" I spoke confidently. "Question away."

I crossed my legs beneath me and faced him as I waited impatiently for him to continue.

"Well, with all the attention we've been getting lately, I was wondering if you would maybe be okay with me going public....about us?"

He waited for my initial reaction and then his eyes fell to his lap, a sheepish smile on his face. He looked as if he just asked me a huge question without any idea of how I would react.

It wasn't as dramatic of question as I thought, but it was cute to see him a bit worked up when I was in his shoes just moments before. Surely he had to know what my answer would be.

I'd never really thought about the fact that Harry hadn't publicly confirmed our relationship. He had a very private life, well as private as he could despite the circumstances. And even after all these months of speculation and rumors, I'd grown accustomed to ignoring the gossip like Harry, Liam, and even Gabbie had suggested.

Harry took my silence negatively and quickly tried to explain himself.

"I've been wanting to say something for awhile now, and Susan thought it would be a good idea for me to confirm what we have as opposed to tabloids and such. It'd also be a good way to get things to die down a bit for us. But, of course, I wanted to make sure you were okay with it" he nervously rambled off reasons to justify his choice. He looked up at me, his eyes wide and searching my own for answers. "Are you okay with it?"

I smiled at him as my cheeks flushed at how adorably concerned he was about my well being. "I'm totally okay with it."

"Really?

"Of course" I grinned. I reached for his hand and glanced down at our rings with my eyes, as if to remind him that I was here for the long run. "Is that what you want?"

"Very much so, yeah" he breathed out shyly. He studied the rings we both wore for a second, twisting mine between his index finger and thumb. "I want people to know you're mine."

"I like the sound of that" I agreed. He gripped my hand in his and pulled me so I moved over and could straddle his waist.

"It's just that you've been handling the paparazzi, and fans, and the press..." he started rambling again as his hands settled on my hips. "Actually you've been handling everything really well lately, and I just felt like it would be a good time to let them all know our status."