Episode 62: Prankster Alert!!

Start from the beginning

"Kirby, don't tell Tiff, alright?" Tiff said.

"Poyo?" Kirby said, confused yet optimistic as usual.

"Hey, Tiff!" Tuff said. "You got a letter from Coldings!"

"WHAT?! COMING!!" As Tiff was a huge fan of The Game of Hunger, she frequently wrote letters to the author. She ran to Tuff, but in the process, she tripped and rolled over to Tuff.

"OH MY GOODNESS HAHA!!" Tuff said as he dropped to the floor and laughed. "I WAS DEFINITELY NOT EXPECTING YOU TO TRIP AND ROLL OVER!!"

"So..." Tiff said as she groaned. "Where is the letter?"

"Kidding HAHA!" Tuff said between his laughs.

"WHAT?!" Tiff roared in fury.

"APRIL FOOLS! HAHA!" Tuff shrieked between his laughs. "Oh, you're so EASY!"

"I ought to slug you later!" Tiff said as she stood back up and dusted herself and stormed out. As Tuff was still laughing crazily on the floor, Kirby wondered why they were doing this. 

"Oh, today is April Fools Day," Meta Knight explained.

"Poyo?" Kirby asked for an explanation.

"It's a day when people prank others and can get away with it," Meta Knight said.

"Poyo?" Kirby asked.

"Prank... hmmm..." Meta Knight wondered how to explain it to Kirby. "It's a joke when only the person who did the joke think it's funny."

"Poyo, poyo?" Kirby asked.

"No, not the joke that Dedede tells," Meta Knight said. "It's more unexpected, clever, funny, and mischievous."

"Poyo, poyo?" Kirby asked. 

"No, I don't like pranks," Meta Knight said.

"Poyo," Kirby said. 

"Why don't we get something to eat?" Meta Knight offered. "My treat."

"POYO! POYO!" Kirby cheered excitedly. 

********

Even Tokkori had something up his sleeve. He loved tricking Fololo and Falala. While Fololo and Falala were flying around, Tokkori would dress up as dark-cloaked ghosts and fly behind them. When Fololo and Falala looked back, they screamed "AAAAAHAHHHHHHHHH" as they freaked out and flew off to get far away from the cloaked ghost.

"Gets them every time!" Tokkori said to himself proudly as he took off the cloak to get some fresh air. 

********

The worst pranks were all from Dedede to Escargoon because once his pranks start, there is no way that he'll end it before the April Fools Day is over. Escargoon woke up from his sleep and walked around to get the chores started. He saw angry Tiff stomping by. "Hey, Tiff," Escargoon greeted.

"What happened to your face?" Tiff asked as she freaked out by his new getup. 

"Hm? What?" Escargoon asked as he took out a mirror and freaked out by his reflection. He had a fake mustache, bandage drawing, and some immature drawings of poop. "AH! WHO DID THIS?! WHO DID THIS?!"

"100% Dedede," Tiff said. "Why don't you go tell him to stop doing it? I understand you. I hate April Fools Day... I'm going to the library in Cappy Town to cool down! Nobody better mess with me there!"

"Grr!" Escargoon also angrily walked away. It has started. The annual day when the King tortures him ten times more than usual. When he walked inside Dedede's dining hall, he heard Dedede boisterously and hysterically laughing on his chair.