45 (SMUT)

I was at school, walking down the hallway when Rye appeared next to me.
"Hey babe." Rye said kissing my cheek.
"Hi. What's you next class?" I asked.
"History, I don't wanna go. It's so boring." He said laughing.
"Don't even say it, I have science. I don't understand anything, and I hate this stupid uniform."
Suddenly the bell rang, and everyone started rushing to their classroom.
"Let's skip class." I suggest.
He looked at me wide-eyed.
"What?"
"Let's go in an empty class and we can have fun." I winked at him.
I took his hand and dragged him in a class. It was empty and I locked the door behind me.
"What are you doing?" Rye asked.
"Don't worry."
I walked towards him. I rested on the teacher's desk pulling him closer. I sat on the desk behind me. I pulled him closer by his top, making him stand in between my legs. I smashed my lips on his. His hands rubbed up my thighs and wrapped around my waist. I kissed him passionately. I tangled my hand in his hair. Then I pulled apart and looked at him smirking. I untied my hair to let it down. Then I slowly started undoing the buttons of my shirt and took it off, exposing my blue underwear. I did the same with him and kissed him again. I slowly slid my hand down his abs to the waistband of his jeans. I unbuttoned them and pulled down the zip. He helped me pull them down. Then I left his lips to start kissing his neck. I kissed and nibbled on his collar bone leaving red marks all over his chest. My hands slid on his bum and squeezed it slightly. He gasped. He hates it but I still do it every time.
"You know I love your pretty ass." I said winking at him.
He rolled his eyes and just started kissing down my neck. I tugged slightly at his hair and he groaned. Then I traced an imaginary line down his chest. I slowly slide my hand in his underwear. I took his hardness in my hands and started pumping. He tilted his head back and groaned loudly. I started going faster then he rested his hands on the desk, at both sides of my body and buried his head in my chest. He breathed heavily. Before I could finish he stopped me and took my hand out of his underwear. He unzipped my skirt and pulled it up on my waist. He kissed down my chest while his hands played with the waistband of my pants. Without any warning he pushed a finger in me and started pumping slowly. I moaned his name repeatedly. Then he pulled out his fingers and took off my underwear. I slid his underwear down his legs and suddenly he entered me. We started with a slow pace and went faster and faster until we were both done. Electricity spread through my body and he put a hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my head in his neck. He did the same and rested his hands on the counter to support his weight.
"God, you're crazy." He said.
"Crazy for you. I love you." I kissed his lips.
"I love you too." Rye smiled.