16 (SMUT)

Today the boys invited me to their house, and I agreed. It's been so long since we hung out together. They've been on tour and I didn't have the chance to see them when the got back. I wanted to dress comfy, so I wore a jumper and a pair of leggings. I took my backpack and got in the car. After around twenty minutes I was at the boy's house. It's massive and I love their cinema room. As soon as I rang the bell Rye came downstairs. Shirtless. His tanned skin reflected the sun light. He's so hot. We've been friends for so long and I gave always thought he's attractive but two months ago a realised I like him. Every time he speaks I focus on his lips and try to avoid the urge of kissing him. Without even realising it he was in front of me.
"Hey. What are you doing here?" Rye asked.
"Andy invited me." I said.
He looked confused at me.
"I thought he said tomorrow, did he?" He said.
I checked my phone and it said today.
"Nope. He wrote today. Maybe he just messed up. I think I may go."
"No! I mean, if you want you can stay."
I was trying to focus and his words and not on his abs. It was hard. Then I thought of his question.
"Yes, why not." I said.
"By the way, I'm the only one in here." Rye said.
"Okay, what were you doing before I interrupted you?"
"I was reading a book, up in my room." He said.
We went back to his room.
"This is so cool I would never be able to build something like this?" I said looking at his bed.
"Do you wanna go up?"
I looked at him. Up. On his bed. My mouth moved before I could think.
"Yes. It must be cool."
Then he let me climb up the ladder. He followed closely behind me. I sat on the mattress and he sat opposite of me. He looked straight into my eyes. His brown ones were a deeper colour than usual. We were both sat crossed legs.
"So, do you like the view?" Rye said laughing a bit.
"Yes. It's really beautiful." I said.
We stared into each other's eyes. Then he started leaning on me slowly. We were a few inches away. I felt his breath on me. He rested his hands on the mattress. He closed the space between us. We shared a kiss. That I can't describe. It was perfect. He pulled apart and looked at me. Without thinking I smashed my lips on his. This time the kiss was more passionately and rough. While kissing, he made me lie down on the bed. His body towering over mine. Without breaking the kiss my hands tangled in his hair and his wrapped on my waist. Then he started kissing down my neck and in a few seconds my jumper was on the floor. He sat on his knees in between my legs staring shamelessly at my bare chest. I couldn't help it but feel self-conscious and cover my chest with my arms. He lowered his mouth on mine. He removed my arms from my chest and started kissing down my chest. He slid off my trousers. Now also those were on the floor. I flipped us over. So now I was straddling him. I lowered my lips on his neck and started kissing it. He let out a groan. His hands roamed around my body, ending up on my bum. He squeezed it slightly. I removed his trousers. We kissed again. After a bit he entered me. As we reach our climax he collapsed on me breathing heavily. He left a kiss on my neck before laying next to me on his side. I laid on my back and he wrapped his arms around me. He rested his head on my chest and caressed his hair gently. He left another kiss on my chest before looking into my eyes. He kissed me.
"That was..." He started.
"It was perfect."