43

Romilly's POV
I'm getting ready for my date with Rye. We've been dating for about four months. They've been the best of my life. He's just perfect. He just texted me saying that he's about to arrive. Although we are already together every time we go out I can't help feeling a bit nervous. We are going out for dinner at Nando's. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before putting on my shoes. I wore a black pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie. Then I heard the doorbell rang. Suddenly I felt even more nervous about this date. I took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Hi, babe." Rye said before kissing my lips.
"Hi." I said blushing a bit.
"Shall we go?" He asked.
I nodded quietly and followed him out. Then I locked the door and we got in the car.
"How was your day?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence that fell upon us.
"We filmed all day. You?"
"Nothing special, today was off. It was pretty boring."
He looked at me for a quick second.
"Guess I'll have to make it fun in a few hours." Rye said.
As he drove I studied cautiously his figure. He's taller than me and for sure he had more muscles. He was wearing a white shirt and a pair of jeans. Through the shirt I could see his muscles flexing every time he bent his arm. Then I looked at his face. Although he was focused on the streets he looked relaxed. His brown eyes were reflecting the streetlight and his hair was a bit messy just as I like it.
"What?" He asked.
A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.
"Nothing. You're just handsome." I said.
A wide smile appeared on his face.
"You don't look bad too." Rye said laughing quietly.
Then he stopped the car and we got out. He took my hand and we started walking down the streets. We got in Nando's and sat at a table. In a few minutes a waitress came over and took our order. We started talking about nothing. I love chatting with him. I could talk about anything with him. Then our dishes arrived, and we ate. After a while we paid the bill and got out of the restaurant. We were walking down the streets holding hands when he spoke.
"I wanna show you something." He said smiling.
I smiled back and he started walking towards I don't know where, but I followed him. After about five minutes we reached a park.
"You're not gonna murder me, right?" I said joking.
"No, don't worry. We are almost there." Rye said laughing.
Then after another five minutes he stopped in front of a small lake. It is quite hidden by the trees but this place is beautiful. The stars reflect in the lake and the same did the light of the building on the side of the lake. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. My heart skipped a beat and then it started racing. He looked deeply in my eyes and I got lost in his brown ones.
"I love you Romilly." He said.
This is the first time he says that. I was a bit taken back by his statement and I didn't know what to say but my lips moved before I could think.
"I love you too."
He smiled and without any hesitation he pressed his lips on mine.