14

Olivia's POV
"Are you ready?" Rye said entering the room.
I looked at him and his face looked nearly shocked.
"What is there something on my face or..."
He didn't let me finish that a "wow" left his mouth.
"You look stunning."
"Thank you. You look smart too." I say fixing his tie.
We are going to a wedding and we had to dress elegantly. He was wearing a blue tuxedo and I was wearing a matching blue dress and a pair of white heels. He got closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I rested my hands on his chest. I got lost in his eyes. Then he kissed me.
"You look hot."
"You look sexy too. I can't wait to take off that dress." He smirked.
Then he kissed me passionately.
"Are you ready?" He said as we pulled apart.
"Yes, we can go."
We hopped in the car and after thirty minutes we were there. I can't wait to see the twins I miss them a lot. As soon as we got their Rye introduced me to everyone.

It was one of his friend's wedding. There was also Sonny. After a while that we were there I saw the twins and Robbie coming towards us. Shaun and Sammie ran to me and hugged me.
"Hey boys you look so cute." I say.
They were wearing tuxedos too.
"Thank you. You look beautiful too." Shaun said.
"Thank you."
Then the twins hugged Rye tightly and he lifted them both at once. Soon after Robbie joined us.
"Hi, guys. How are you?" Robbie asked.
"Fine thanks, you." Rye said while hugging his brother.
I hugged him too. I got on so well with Rye's family.

They're all so lovely. Then we met Sonny too. We were all sat together for dinner. Then it was time for the first dance of the couple. They looked so cute. I was watching them. I hope that one day I'll be just like them, madly in love dancing on my wedding day. Maybe with Rye. I love him so much.
"They look so happy." Rye interrupted my thoughts.
He rested his chin on my shoulder and I looked at him.
"Yes, they do. I hope one day we'll be just like them." I said.
He kissed my cheek.

"I hope that too." He smiled.
Then he got up dragging me with him in the middle of the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I around his neck. We dance to notes of 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran. The time flew away it is already midnight. Robbie took the twins home, but Rye and I stayed there a bit longer.
"We should go home it's late." Rye said.
"Okay let's go say goodbye to your friends." I said.
We said goodbye to pretty much everyone and got in the car. While we were going back I rested my head on the window and slowly fell asleep.

Suddenly I heard the car stop and Rye picked my up bridal style. After a bit I felt the softness of the mattress underneath me. Then his cold hands rested on my skin.
"Rye what are you doing?" I asked sleepily.
"I'm changing your clothes." Rye said.
"Okay fine."
"This is not how I expected to take your dress off but..." He laughed quietly and I couldn't help it but laugh too.
He took off my dress and put on me one of his shirts. Then he laid next to me on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my small figure.

He pulled me closer to him. His warm body warming me. I can't wait one day to marry him and start a family with him.