17

I slowly opened my eyes feeling soft kisses on my neck. I looked up and saw Rye smiling quietly. I had my head on his bare chest and he had his arms wrapped around my small frame. I could hear his heartbeat.
"Good morning." I said starting to sit up.
"Good morning." Rye said kissing my cheek. "Did you sleep well?"
"Yep. You?"
"Yes." He smiled.
"Why are you smiling so much?" I asked.
"Because I woke up next to the love of my life."
I blushed immediately at his words. He's always so cheesy.
"You look cute when you blush." Rye said.
I blushed even more looking down at my lap. He laughed. He lifted my chin with his fingers and made me look in his eyes. He smiled even more.
"Stop making me blush."
"And you stop being cute." He said.
"How can I do that?" I asked.
"That's your answer."
"Rye."
I stood up from the mattress and threw my arms around his neck hugging him. We fell back on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist. As we pulled apart I felt the chilly air hit my bare arms.
"Can you pass me a hoodie I'm actually feeling a bit cold." I said.
He got up leaving me lying on the bed. He got one of his sweaters and sat next to me.
"Here take this." Rye said handing it to me.
He's so caring. I mumbled a thank you before pulling the hoodie over my head and laying back down. Immediately smelling the amazing scent on his clothes. He then laid down next to me wrapping his arms around me.
"Are you still cold?" He asked.
"No, I'm fine thanks. Maybe we should just get up and have breakfast."
"Okay, let's get up."
We both got off the bed and made our way to the kitchen. We were the only ones awake. So, we decided to have just some toast for breakfast. We started preparing breakfast when I heard a voice behind us.
"Good morning."
I turned around to see a tired Andy. He's clearly been awake all night. His hair was messy, and he had big circles under his eyes. One by one the guys came out their room and had breakfast, while I was resting on the sofa with Rye.
"Do you want to do something today?" Rye asked.
"I don't know you?" I said.
"Not really. Why don't we just stay home. We'd have to come back early anyway. We have to pack everything up." He said.
"Right. I completely forgot that tomorrow we are going to Paris."
In a few days it's our four-year anniversary and he wanted it to be special, so we planned to go to Paris. I'm so excited. So, we must pack everything up to take the airplane. We pretty much chilled the whole day until we pack our suitcases and ordered pizza for dinner. Tonight, we're having an early night. So, I left the living room around 9pm to go to bed. After I changed Rye joined me in bed. We, as usual, we found a weird position to sleep in and started talking.
"Are you ready for tomorrow?"
"If you mean to take the airplane, no but it you mean to finally have some privacy then, yes, I'm looking forward to that." I said.
He just laughed slightly at my comment. I live with them all and sometimes it's hard.
"Don't laugh I'm serious. How can you live with them all, everyday?"
"I don't know. Just like you do." Rye says.
We both laughed at the comment.
"Goodnight, beautiful." He said.
He left a kiss on my temple before laying his head on the pillow.
"Goodnight, Rye." I said.
With that I fell asleep.