10

You had a really tough day and you feel angry with everyone and everything. Everything just stressing you out. You just want to be in your boyfriends arms. You feel safe and calm with him, so you decide to call him.

Rye - 'Hello baby.'
Lake - 'Hi love, can you come over? I miss you.'
Rye - 'Baby I'd love to but I can't, we're about to go to the studio.'

As soon as he said that you feel tears running down your cheeks, you need him. You start yelling at him, telling how much he doesn't care about you and that he doesn't even love you and you hung up on him. You started crying more, regretting every single word you said to him. It wasn't his fault, you just had a bad day. You needed to apologise to him but you were afraid he doesn't want to hear or see you again.

Later in the day someone texted you. It was Rye. You were afraid to look at the text because you thought he was mad with you and he wanted to break up but you had to explain to him how sorry you were, so you open his text.

After about ten minutes he was there. You apologise once again and he kissed you to reassure you everything was alright. You spent your night in his arms, watching movies, cuddling him and kissing him. God you love this boy so much!