Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)

Start from the beginning

Sora thinks about it for a bit and summons his Keyblade. He was following his heart and it opened a gateway.

Arcturus: where are we going?

Donald: it doesn't matter! Go!

Goofy: hurry, guys!

Sora: okay.

Arcturus then takes control of the ship and entered the portal.

*DESTINY ISLANDS*

The gang arrived to Sora's home world. For being a tiny world, this has seen much darkness. In a way, this was where it all began. The boys were walking by the shore and Arc was observing his pocket watch.

Sora: why do you think that gate took us here?

Arcturus: you're heart must be trying to tell you something.

They kept walking until they see something on the beach. It was a Keyblade with a black blade, a silver and bronze handle, and a black keychain with the BBS symbol.

 It was a Keyblade with a black blade, a silver and bronze handle, and a black keychain with the BBS symbol

Master's Defender

Sora: (picks it up) a Keyblade?

Donald: it looks so old.

Arcturus: it is. (Scans it) interesting.

Donald: what is it?

Arcturus: this kind of Keyblade was made for only person. A man name Eraqus, who happens to be Terra, Ventus, and Aqua's late Master.

Sora: if it was their master's, how did it end up here?

Goofy: hmm, maybe it's another guiding key.

Sora: but to guide us where?

He holds the blade out, and it suddenly shoots a beam of light to the entrance to a secret cave and created a special door. They headed over to it and Arc sees the watch glowing near it.

Goofy: a door.

Arcturus: from the looks of things, one that will take us to the realm of darkness.

Donald: let's go.

Sora: not you guys.

Donald and Goofy: huh?

Sora: the realm of darkness—it isn't safe for you.

Donald: forget it. I'm going.

Goofy: yeah. You can't make a whole pint without us.

Sora: (turns to him) come on, guys, think about it. Even the King and Riku struggled in the realm of darkness. Someone needs o stay out here, just in case. If something happens to the rest of us, you two need to carry on.

Donald: Sora... (angered) stop it!

Goofy: we understand, but we don't want you goin' someplace dangerous on your own.