Wink wink

"Tokyo, which teacher did you fuck this month?" She smirked. This is a jaw dropping night and I haven't been asked a question yet. Oh my fucking god. It's getting hot in here, see what I did there?
Haha

"I plead the 5th" Tokyo said dying of laughter while she unbuttoned her flannel sleep shirt revealing her 2 piece lingerie. Everyone was surprised, but then again not that surprised, cause its Tokyo.

"Hayden, would you ever forgive your mother?" She asked, once again everything went silent. I sat there thinking if I would or not, I wasn't sure, I couldn't answer so I took off my sweatpants.

Everyone in the room started to laugh and me, what, are my feet unattractive?

I started to wonder why then I realized I had on SpongeBob shorts. I face palmed and gave Alexis the look which made her stop laughing because I knew she had on the Patrick ones, Jade noticed this the change in Alexis's expression

"Wait, Alexis do you have on the same thing?" Jade teased.

"No" She chuckled nervously.

"Then take off your sweatpants" Jade dared.

"Take it off" Everyone cheered. Alexis sat shaking her head. She finally got up and took it off and everyone "wooed" her.

Alexis and I got up and stood next to each other, we Striked a few poses as everyone laughed. Fucking best friend goals

To top it all off, we started dancing for a couple of minutes until they were finished laughing. We went and got another round of beers for everyone.
We handed everyone their beers and I plopped down next to Cameron with a smug look on my face

"Who wants chocolate?" I ask smirking.

"That depends, what we have to do for it" Cameron answers.

"We're playing 'Never Have I Ever', whoever is left in will get this whole box of chocolate" I said licking my lips.

"Okay lets do this losers" Alexis said.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand" I said looking at Alexis.

"What don't you understand" Alexis asked.

"I don't understand why you're calling me a 'loser' when I'm totally gonna win" I said smugly.

"Well we'll find out then" Alexis said while putting up 5 fingers and so did everybody else.

"I'll go first, Never have I ever, came out at my graduation party" She said whilst looking at me. I put a finger down. That ficking bitch, that's how she wants to play okay. Fine. Two can play at that game.

"Never have I ever gotten wet in church" I said watching her put down a finger, but then I noticed that Jade, Tokyo, Isabella and Danny down theirs. Wait.. Danny?

These bitches really going to hell with me.

"Never have I ever, been in handcuffs" Abeke chuckled.
Cameron, Danny and Tokyo put down their fingers. I gasped

"Oh you guys are freaky freaks?" I said laughing my ass off.

"Never have I ever, had a threesome" Cameron said. Danny, Tokyo and Jade put down their fingers.

"Damn Danny, you've done everything" I laughed.

"And everyone," He retorted.

"Too much information!" I scrunched my face disgust.. But playfully

"I feel like everyone is targeting me so I'll go next" He said laughing.

"Never have I ever, been a woman" He said grinning widely. Everyone rolled their eyes and put their fingers down.

Suddenly, a sound struck that left us all silent. We heard a knock on the door, everyone stopped fooling around. Alexis and I got up and slowly walked over to the entrance. I felt my anxiety crawl as we made our way to the door. I gripped the doorknob and turned to Alexis, she nodded and I opened the door slightly. I braced for trouble. I peaked at the person on the other side..

It was Jake. Thank god. He could barely catch his breath it seemed like was running.

"Guys, Immanuel is heading to your dorm right now, everyone needs to leave" He said out of breath.

"How do you know it's our dorm he's headed to?" Alexis asked.

"I just overheard him saying that, look he's coming" He said as we spotted Immanuel down the hall as he left. We went back inside and told everyone to hide. Isabella, Danny and Tokyo hid in our bathroom, Abeke hid in Alexis's closet, ironic isn't it?

Cameron hid under my bed and Jade hid under Alexis's bed. We stood there waiting for him to knock. I looked around at the snacks and pillows all laid on the ground

"Hayden Musk, open this door right now!"