22

unedited

After Stiles had passed out from the blood loss, Apollo was soon to follow

After Stiles had passed out from the blood loss, Apollo was soon to follow. Mrs. Yukimura has immediately told Scott about the whereabouts of the two boys.

"The couch." Scott told the others carrying Stiles as he pulled Apollo towards the couch. "Put him on the couch."

"Guys, this is crazy," Mellissa shook her head at the boys. "They need to be in a hospital."

"Mom, remember what happened last time they were at a hospital?" Scott asked the woman.

Deaton soared a glance to Apollo, choosing to focus on Stiles as he looked at the large gash on the boy's stomach.

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding, I think he might even be healing."

"Healing?" Aiden asked. "You mean healing like we heal?"

"That's good, right?" Scott asked nervously.

"For them, yes," Deaton sighed. "Us? I'm not so sure."

"Well if we aren't going to kill them, why aren't we trying them down with really big chains?" Aiden asked, clearly worried.

Lydia ignored the boy, moving towards Apollo. She missed her best friend, and seeing him unconscious filled her with worry.

"I might have something more effective." Deaton opened a case, pulling out a vile.

Scott and Aiden moved to hold the fox's mouth open, holding him down to let Deaton pour the liquid in his throat.

"You're not doing it to Apollo?" Lydia asked, swallowing harshly.

"They're connected," Deaton told her. "Whatever we do to Stiles will happen to him."

Stiles woke up with a wild grin, grabbing Aiden's throat with a choked laugh.

"Get him off me," Aiden shouted.

The liquid seemed to take its effect, Stiles shaking as he was immobilized.

"Kanima venom," Stiles hissed as Apollo seemed to awake. "Nice touch."

The Argent boy's eyes widened as he realized he couldn't move, a glare training on the doctor.

Aiden growled at the fox, Stiles merely grinning at the reaction.

"You know how they say twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent too, did you?" Apollo laughed at the Nogitsune's words, smirking at Aiden. "Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it."

Apollo laughed harder at Aiden's confused look, pursing his lips.

"We'll give you a hint," Stiles grinned. "Ethan's at the school."