Part 42: I Want You to Win My Heart

Start from the beginning

“Uh huh,” She nodded her head dramatically and gave me a knowing smile. “That dress that you bought yesterday looks great by the way.” She added. Taylor’s blue eyes scanned up and down my body—she hadn’t even tried to hide it. I felt warmth kindle between my legs at the thought that she wanted me too. The tension in my bedroom this morning was back, but I was relishing in it.

“Thanks! Yours is cute too,” I scrunched my nose with a smile, disguising my longing for her like a pro. We had reached the entrance of the kitchen, and the aroma of spices and fresh bread filled my nostrils. “It smells great in here, I can’t wait to eat!” I exclaimed. Taylor had leaned against the counter beside me, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she was checking me out. I liked the attention, and it made me even more eager to talk to her about our relationship.

“So, we should discuss that thing that happened in my room this morning…” I let my voice trail off as I gave her a cheeky grin, pushing my tongue between my teeth. Her face had gone bright red and she kept her eyes trained on the floor.

“Oh yeah, about that…” Taylor mumbled under her breath and I knew that she was trying to find the right words. She shifted uncomfortably and started to fidget her fingers nervously. “I got caught up in the moment. I’m sorry if it was too much.” She said lowly as she walked over to the stove. She avoided my eyes and turned her back to me to focus on cooking.

“No, it’s not that at all,” I blurted out, as I paced over to her so that I was now behind her. I leaned in to her ear and I heard her breath catch at the intimacy. “It wasn’t enough.” I breathed against her neck. She spun around without hesitation and looked me in my eyes.

“Karlie, are you serious?” She questioned. With our faces just inches apart, I raised my hand up to her cheek and caressed her cheekbone with my thumb. I hadn’t realized how much I missed the contact until that moment, and I knew that I needed more.

            The corners of Taylor’s mouth cracked into a small smile and her eyes began to water.

“Karlie, I don’t know what to say… I—“ I cut her off by pressing a finger against her lips.

“You. Me. Bedroom. Now.” I asserted. Taylor’s eyes grew wide with shock but she nodded her head in agreement. She reached down and intertwined her fingers with mine, and slowly led me to her bedroom. My heart pounded with anticipation and I longed for her lips on mine. We reached the bedroom in only a few seconds, and Taylor stopped to wrap her arms around my waist.

“Karlie, are you sure you want to do this?” She looked up and our eyes met, and I nodded my head confidently.

“I’ve never been more sure of anything, Tay.” I said softly. She smiled and slowly leaned and, and I did too. Taylor just barely grazed her lips against mine, as if testing the waters, but I wanted more. Kissing her for the first time in months felt incredible; it was almost as if I was a junkie who finally got their fix. I felt Taylor’s hands wander to my hips and she gently started pushing me back towards her bed. When the back of my knees hit the mattress I sat down, and then pushed myself further into the bed, and Taylor followed suit. Her tongue brushed against my bottom lip, and I parted my mouth without hesitation, letting our tongues carefully battle for control. A small whimper had escaped my lips when Taylor pulled away, but it was replaced with a pleasurable moan when I felt her hot breath on my neck.

“Taylor,” I sighed as she planted several kisses on my jaw. She giggled against me and her slender fingers trailed up my body, sending a shiver down my spine.

“Let’s take this dress off…” She purred as she tugged at the fabric. I slipped it over my head and tossed it to the side. Taylor looked as though she had been taken aback at the sight of me, and she scoffed.

“You totally did not need that workout this morning,” She joked. “You’re so fucking hot.” She mumbled. Her hand hit the clasp of my bra and she undid it fervently. I hurriedly peeled it off of me so that I was now just in my lace thong. I looked up at Taylor; Her blue eyes had turned dark with lust and she began to kiss and caress my breasts. She had placed her hand on top of my now wet thong, and she moved her fingers in slow circles. I let out a breathy sigh as she sped up her hand movements, and she applied more pressure. She slowly began to make her way down from my neck to my abdomen, leaving a trail of kisses that she had tickled with the tip of her tongue. I air that passed over my abdomen was cold in the places where Taylor had left saliva behind, but the sensation just added more heat to the fire burning between my legs. When she reached the hem of my underwear, she took it in her teeth and carefully pulled it down past my thighs, her gaze not breaking from mine once. She flashed a shy grin and her mouth finally made it to my center. I gasped from underneath and another moan escaped my lips.

“Taylor, don’t stop.” I pleaded. I was already close, but trying to hold on was near impossible.

            Her tongue began to move in and out of me, and she pressed her hand on my bundle of nerves, moving it back and forth. I was right on the edge trying to walk myself off when Taylor moaned against me. The vibration bore through me like a beacon and I cried out her name. My stomach felt as though it had fallen through the floor, and everything tingled. My hips bucked on their own command and my inner thighs clenched tightly. By the time I regained my senses Taylor had lay down next to me, trying to catch her breath.

“Holy shit,” She breathed. “I missed that.” She looked down at me and placed a gentle kiss on lips.

“Me too,” I agreed. “There’s only one thing that I missed more…” I let my voice trail off and I leaned over Taylor. She shrugged her dress off, already knowing what I had planned on doing. She bit her lip and smiled seductively at me, and I could feel myself burning up. I pressed my mouth on to hers and placed my hand on her waist, caressing her hipbone with my thumb. Taylor moaned against my lips, so I moved on to her neck. I nibbled the top corner of her jaw, and then went closer to her ear.

“Tell me,” I purred. “Have you thought about me?” I murmured delicately. A small whimper escaped Taylor’s lips and she nodded her head.

“Almost every night.” She confessed. I smiled with satisfaction and then grabbed her hand. I slowly placed it over the top of her pink thong she had on, with my hand resting on top of it.

“I want to watch you,” I whispered softly. Taylor looked at me with a surprised expression and her cheeks became more flushed than they already were.

“Okay,” She said. I moved my hand from where hers rested and looked down as she pushed her panties to the side. Over the next few minutes, I could feel Taylor’s entire body start to tense up as she picked up her pace.

“Karlie, stop being such a fucking tease,” She grumbled. “Can’t you finish the job yourself?” She asked. I rolled my eyes and chuckled softly.

“If you say so, but only because you asked.” I joked, my hand grabbing hers again. I moved my head downwards and pressed my lips on to her—hard. She cried out in desire and I put my pointer and middle fingers inside of her.

“More, Karlie,” Taylor begged. I did as she asked and after a few moments I felt her walls start to tighten around my fingers, and she used her hand to push my head harder onto her. Barely seconds later she moaned loudly, and she was calling out my name in a shaking, wet mess.

            I moved up on the bed and lay beside her, wrapping my arm around her waist and interlacing our fingers. I watched her dark lusty eyes fade into their original ocean blue colour, and she slowly caught her breath.

“I love you. I never stopped, you know.” She whispered, planting a kiss on my forehead.

“I know-- I love you too.” I replied with a grin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY EH?