Part 1: Our Story Begins in New York...

Taylor

"Alright everybody, let's give one last round of applause and a huge thank you to Taylor Swift, and by the way, everyone is going home today with a fifty-dollar iTunes gift card to purchase her new single 'I Knew You Were Trouble'! I'm Ellen and we'll see you next time everybody!"

I let out a sigh as the cameras panned off into the audience and I could finally relax. Even though I've been on talk shows thousands of times before, I'm always a bit anxious whenever I go on Ellen's show because you never know what to expect; thankfully, this time everything had gone as planned.

"So Taylor, are you excited for your performance on the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show next week?" Ellen asked. We had talked about it briefly on air but she always wanted the real answers after the show when our mics were off, and it was just a one-on-one conversation. I had known Ellen for years and we were fairly close; the amount of times I've been on the show can attest to that.

"Are you kidding? I'm so excited! It's something I've never done before so I'm really looking forward to it!" I exclaimed. I had been waiting for the day of the fashion show ever since I got scheduled for it, and it was now less than a week away. I was actually about to head over to the venue for rehearsals and taping after Ellen's show had finished.

"That's great to hear. I've got to run up to the producer's room and help out there, but it really is great seeing you again and we'll keep in touch like we always do." Ellen said as she gave me a big hug.

"Of course! It's always great to hear from you Ellen." I replied with a big smile. Even though there was an age difference, she had always been a great friend to me.

"Good luck at the fashion show!" She shouted over her shoulder as she walked down the hallway.

*                                             *                                                      *

"Ms. Swift, we have arrived." My driver said from the front seat. I stepped out of the car, my security team with me of course. I don't know why, but I've always had this small pang of fear that I might get attacked, whether it be by paparazzi or some twisted freak, so rather than having just one bodyguard I had hired four of them about two years ago.

Walking into the venue, it looked busy as ever. There were huge production lights everywhere, shining on lingerie-clad models. Not to mention bras. Lots and lots of bras. I had never seen so many in one place, and with the commotion of crew and cameras everywhere, the whole situation became slightly overwhelming. As my heart started to beat a little quicker due to my anxiety, I heard a voice from behind me:

"Taylor Swift! Welcome to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show production!" Shouted Sharen Turney, who I'd recognized as the CEO of VS. She pulled me into a hug and sent me into the mix of models and makeup artists so that I could get ready. I slowly walked to my left where I had noticed a makeup station fashioned with the sign, 'Ms. Swift'. Just as I sat down in the huge, cushioned chair, I noticed a blonde figure running towards me in the mirror:

"Taylor Swift! Hi! I'm Cara! It's so nice to meet you! I can't believe we'll be working together!" She exclaimed with such excitement that I thought she might burst. I had seen Cara Delevigne at numerous events and after parties, but I was never really sure if she liked me or not. She pulled me into a friendly embrace and we chatted about our excitement for the show when four women started to walk over. Three of them had introduced themselves as Barbara Palvin, Alessandra Ambrosio and Behati Prinsloo. The fourth woman was incredibly tall and slender, with short brown hair. She was definitely the most beautiful model there, hands down. She girl had the nicest green eyes I had ever seen, and she had incredibly prominent cheekbones, and a million-dollar smile. She seemed to be the quietest out of the bunch, and kept glancing down to the floor.

"Hi, I'm Karlie Kloss." She said. Her eyes caught mine and she smiled warmly.

"Hi, I-I'm Taylor." I stuttered. We all exchanged hugs and hung out for the rest of the day, making jokes and complimenting everyone’s outfits for the show.

            When filming had finally wrapped, we were all worn out and couldn’t wait to get out of there. It took us nearly six hours to film the half-hour session.

“Well guys, I’m exhausted, but hanging out was so fun! What do you guys think of crashing at my place? It’s literally down the street.” I offered. Even though we were all tired, it was a fun day and I didn’t want it to be over just yet. I had made tons of new friends and even posted a few photos on Instagram to share with my fans.

“Yeah Tay! That sounds like fun, I’m totally in, maybe we’ll call up some male strippers and have a really fun time!” Chimed Cara sarcastically. She was without a doubt the craziest of all the models. I don’t know where she gets half of the things she says.

“For sure, lets do it! Maybe we’ll watch a movie or something?” Karlie asked. I think I had grown the closest to Karlie, and I was really excited that she was interested in hanging out still. Even though I now knew the other girls really well, I had felt a special connection with Karlie and I could see us becoming best friends in no time.