A/N... I'm sorry

My dear readers, I have some news to tell you. I know some may not like it, while others may be glad (if you are though, why are you reading this book?).
I'm discontinuing this story.
I know I did the same thing with the previous one, but that one was trash.
This one had potential in the beginning. But, I began to procrastinate, and only write at the last minute. So, the story seemed rushed. And where I want to take the story can't happen now, because of how I wrote the story in previous chapters.
I am also discontinuing because, I'm horrible at writing romance. I mean, I'm really bad. If you could see what I was writing for Chapter 12.... *shudders*.
But, the main reason I'm discontinuing is because, I just don't want to continue the story. I'm going to be honest, I grew out of Gravity Falls a while ago. Plus, I don't really like writing romance. I just knew a bunch of people like xreaders (honestly, majority of Wattpad users do...), and I knew enough about Gravity Falls to write about it. So, I decided to do a Billxreader.
A little advice to all of you aspiring writers (like myself), don't just do what's popular at the time. Do what you want (as long as it makes sense and such), because not everyone likes to read the same thing over and over again. It's good to be original.
This is also a warning, if you do something only because it's popular, but you don't like it; don't do it! If you do, it will show in your writing. Part of the reason I procrastinated is that I didn't want to do it. I made mistakes that basically ruined the book's plot because of it.
So, just know it's ok to have something different than what most people like. If you like something, do it.
I hope all of you can understand. But, maybe later on, I can make a new book. And, no, it won't be fan-fiction. It will be my own story.
So, if you liked the first chapter and the prologue, you would probably like the story I'm thinking of writing.
Also, the first chapter and the prologue probably were the only chapters that actually made sense with the idea I was aiming for. The rest just slowly drifted away from the main plot... Man, I really should have planned my book a little better back then.
But, yeah, to sum it up. I'm discontinuing the book because;
1. It really doesn't go with the plot I had in mind any more, and I'm at the point of no return.
2. I'm not interested in what I'm writing.
3. I'm getting ideas for a book that might actually be more my style, and actually good.
I hope that helps people get what I'm trying to say. I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

~Author