Chapter 3

Key:
Y/N= Your name
F/C = Favorite Color
A/C= Any color
H/C= Hair color
E/C= Eye color
S/C= Skin color

Y/N's POV

I ran into the shack, out of breath. I took a second to breathe, so I could at least walk.

"Well, where have you been?"

Crap.

I looked up, there was Dipper and Mabel. "H-hey, guys..," I said awkwardly.

"You didn't answer my question, Y/N," Dipper stated, arms crossed.

"Um, morning walk?"

Dipper sighed, "What did we tell you about going into the forest all alone?"

"Look, I just wanted some fresh air. I wasn't even gone that long. Plus, I'm not hurt, so what's the problem?"

Mabel then spoke, "I saw you leave last night, Y/N. I just thought you were getting a glass of water or going to the bathroom. But, when we woke up this morning... you weren't back. We were about to go out looking for you." She sighed. "Y/N, where did you go? I mean, you couldn't have slept in the forest."

I didn't know what to tell them. I could just say I know that an apocalypse happened. And that I knew that statue was involved. I could tell them about the nightmares. I could tell them everything. I could get answers. But, something inside of me not to say anything. It told me to keep quiet. Whatever that small voice was, I'm glad it spoke out that day. If it hadn't... I don't think things would have turned out how they did.

"Fine, I was looking for those weird creatures you guys talked about," I lied. "I sat down for a moment, and I must've fallen asleep, I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

Dipper sighed, "It's ok, just, ask us if you want to go out into the forest, alright?"

"Dipper," I stated. "Stop, you're sounding just like my mother. It's scaring me."

Mabel laughed, "See? I wasn't wrong. When you worry, you sound like a mom."

I laughed as well after hearing that statement.

"Shut up," Dipper said, annoyed. He just kind of glared at us, but it was a joking glare. It wasn't long before he began to laugh as well.

"But seriously, don't ever do that again."

We were sitting down watching Ducktective(which I personally think is stupid, but after seeing what other things they put on Gravity Falls T.V... Ducktective is a masterpiece compared to that). We had eaten breakfast after I had came back. I told the twins I had wanted to change my clothing (first, it was pajamas. Second, they were filthy from sleeping in the woods). When I had came back down, Dipper and Mabel were sharing a large recliner watching T.V. I had nothing better to do, so I had sat on the floor and joined them.

"Hey, guys," I asked.

"Hm," the twins responded in unison, not really paying attention to me.

"Didn't you guys want to go see your friends?"

"We're waiting," Dipper said, his eyes glued to the screen.

"On wha-," I was cut off.

"Shh," Mabel hushed. "It's almost commercial break."

I sighed and crossed my arms. Within a few seconds, the show had cut to commercials.

Dipper sat up, "We're waiting on our friend, Wendy. While you were changing, Mabel and I called her up. We asked if she wanted to come over and all four of us could go around town."