Chapter 11

Key
Y/N= Your name
F/C = Favorite Color
A/C= Any color
H/C= Hair color
E/C= Eye color
S/C= Skin color

Y/N's POV

I stared in shock one of my closest friends, a guy who I'd call a brother, kiss Pacifica. How!? When?!? Why?!?!
I had so many questions, and seeing this made me so surprised. So this is why he's been disappearing? When we go places Pacifica had to come too? This is why? I mean, all the signs were there. He talked about her all the time, she came with us everywhere this past month, Dipper's been disappearing all the time.
I'm also really surprised that Mabel was right. It's not very often that happens. Mabel looked like she wanted to burst out of our hiding spot and yell 'Surprise!!' I bet she would if we didn't get out of there quickly.
Why do I want to leave? If Dipper knew we were following him, he would have our throats and throw us into a silent treatment for who knows how long. It just isn't the best situation to be in. I grabbed Mabel's hand and ran back towards town.
She quickly yanked her hand out of mine. "What are you doing?!" she whisper-yelled.
I turned towards Mabel, "If Dipper knows we followed him he will-!"
"He will what?" said a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Dipper, Pacifica behind him.
"Oh... hi Dipper and Pacifica," I squeaked. "Didn't see you there."
Dipper crossed his arms and said, "Let me guess, it was Y/N's idea?"
"No! Well- Mabel said that you had a girlfriend. And I told her she was crazy, and she said, 'Prove it!' So I said we should follow you, and-," I begun to ramble when Dipper cut me off.
"Why can't you two ever mind your own business!" He yelled. "Pacifica and I had just decided to come out about this tomorrow! Why couldn't you guys just had been patient!" Pacifica patted his shoulder and told him to calm down. But, we all knew that wasn't going to happen. From the look in Pacifica's eyes, it looked like she knew that too.
"I would think you two would be mature enough to stay of this, seems like I was wrong," he said, poison dripping from his voice.
"Whoa buddy," I said, putting my hand up in the air like I was surrendering to something. "Your taking this way too far. We mainly just came to make sure you were safe. You sneaking out in the middle of the night, you would have to expect us to see what you were doing. But why didn't you just tell us where you went? Me nor Mabel would have cared and probably been fine with this."
"My parents would probably kill me and Dipper," Pacifica answered. "Well, more Dipper than me. They don't want me getting into a relationship."
"Yeah," Mabel responded, "But, that doesn't mean you guys couldn't tell us about this."
"We didn't want to tell you because we knew you two would get all in our love life, Mabel!" Dipper yelled. "You do it every time I get a crush, what was I supposed to expect when Pacifica and I got together."
"Well," I said. "Mabel and I just wanted to make sure you weren't part of a cult or something. Sneaking out in the middle of the night is a tad suspicious. But, at least we know your fine. We were just worried, Dipper. Can you really blame us for caring?"
"I know you sneak out onto the roof by yourself," Dipper said in a stern voice. "I know, even after Mabel and I told you to stay put of the woods, you went back. So, I don't think you have any say in this Y/N."
"Ok, so we're playing that game..."
Mabel sulked, "Dipper, this is just being childish, we were just worried. Can you just understand that? We know we shouldn't had followed you guys, we should have just asked. We're sorry, Dipper. But, please, understand we just did it because we cared."
I can get what Mabel is saying. But, I wasn't sorry for following. We all know Dipper would have never told me nor Mabel. Even if we asked, he would probably just lie. Dipper has very bad trust issues, so what am I supposed to expect?
Dipper was silent, as if he was wondering if he should continue to scream or hug it out. Dipper sighed, "It's fine, I just got a little heated. Sorry." Dipper turned towards Pacifica, and kissed her on the cheek. To be honest, they were pretty cute together. "Want to meet up at the lake tomorrow?"He asked Pacifica.
Pacifica nodded, "How about 1:30 P.M.?"
"See you then," Dipper agreed. They held hands and stared into each other's eyes without blinking for a moment. They quickly let go after realizing how long they had been staring.
They quickly said goodbye and we went put separate ways.
"Sorry budding in on your guys' date!" Mabel yelled back to Pacifica.
Dipper and Mabel talked as we head back home. I just stayed behind them. I knew Dipper wouldn't talk to me anyways. He did just tell me he knew I wasn't being honest. Not just that I didn't listen to them, but I have a feeling he knows I'm hiding something.
It makes me feel horrible. I hate hiding Bill and the spell from them, but I don't want to drag them into this. This is my problem, not theirs. Plus, something just tells me I shouldn't tell them. I don't know what it is. I decide to ignore it majority of the time, though.
"Man, you walk slow."
I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned around and saw Bill. I had completely forgot he was here.
"Can you at least warn me before you do that?" I said, quietly, so Dipper and Mabel didn't see I was basically talking to myself.
Bill shrugged, "What would be the fun in that?" I groaned and continued walking.
"I never thought Pine Tree would ever get a girlfriend," Bill said, floating behind me.
"Pine Tree?" I questioned. I could've sworn I said that quietly, but after I said. I saw Dipper quickly glance back at me, almost a look of fear in his eyes. Had he recognized that name? We made eye contact for about a millisecond before he turned back to Mabel.
'What was that all about?' I thought to myself.
"Just a little nickname I decided to give to the brown haired boy," Bill explained.
"He has a name," I reminded.
"Yes, and that name is Pine Tree."
Ok, that one made me chuckle. "Wanna watch T.V. when we get back?" I asked.
"You know it," Bill responded. "What else are we supposed to do?"
I shrug, "I dunno, sleep?"
"Nah, we both know neither of us do that."
I laughed. I mean, he's not wrong. As we walked back to the Shack, I just stayed behind and talked with Bill. The twins never noticed since I talked pretty quietly, plus, they were caught up in their conversation. Sometimes they do that, and I don't judge them. Since, I tend to keep myself out of conversations in the first place. I just never want to seem like I was invading or being clingy, cause maybe they just want to hang out just by themselves.
But, after hearing Dipper has a girlfriend, it made me question myself. Things like; how are things going to change. Will Dipper still hang out with us? Do I want a relationship?
I kept the last one in the dark, attempting to forget it, but it kept on creeping back into my mind. I didn't want a relationship, but then again...
No! I don't need one! I'm fine alone. But... it would be amazing to have someone hold me, cuddle me, kiss me.... love me...
Alright, fine, I want to be in a relationship. Why? That's a good question. I have no idea.
...
Or do I?
...
Oh no. Oh no no no nononono. This can't be- I can't be. No, I'm not. It would make no sense. We met only a month ago. How could I? He- I- ugh!
A demon! A literal demon! How? He- he's so annoying! But.. he is pretty funny. And his sarcasm always makes me laugh. Plus, he actually enjoys video games! Well, watching me play them, that is.
No.
No way.
You are not crushing on Bill!
He's a literal triangle! How can you be attracted to that?
Well, I can't say I haven't day dreamed him as a human though...
Ugghhh! Why am I like this? Stupid hormones! Making me feel things...
But, what if... what if he liked me too?
No, no way. Why would he even care about me? Once we break the spell he'll probably just run back to his dimension.
Oh yeah, the spell...
How am I supposed to get that journal from Dipper? I don't even know for sure if he has it! I don't even know what it looks like!
Then the thought hit me. What if- what if...
What if I didn't break the spell?
No, Y/N! That would be major dick move.
But, if I could hang out with Bill just a little longer. I don't even care if he likes me in that way. He's been an amazing perso- demon to hang out with. I told him a lot of things, that I may have not even told the twins, on the roof. He is probably the only one who ever bothered to listen to me. I listen to everyone else majority of the time. So it was nice to be listened to.
Even if he doesn't think of me in that way, he's an awesome friend.
Maybe I can hold off finding the journal for a few days. Besides, I had a great idea for a movie tonight.
When we had made it to the Shack, I told Dipper and Mabel that I would watch some T.V., since I was wide awake and probably wouldn't fall asleep anyway. Dipper, predictably, ignored me while Mabel gave me a thumbs up and reminded me to keep the volume low.
I had chosen M/C (movie of choice). Bill didn't seem to care, he never really did. Another positive.
God d*mn Y/N! Stop! He doesn't like you like that! Stop it!
But, even if we were just friends (even that), I would say watching that movie was one of the best nights I've had in a long time.

{Next chapter should be out on April 11th.}