Prolouge

It was dark in the Nightmare realm. Even darker than it usually is. Everything so quiet you could here an eyeball drop. The entire universe seeming to lose its chaos. And in a dimly lit thrown room, two demons spoke.

"Look, I can try again. And this time, I won't let that Pines family get in my way," said a specific yellow demon. "I just need more time."

"Cipher, you have failed me too many times. There is no more time. Our universe is dying. Taking over that universe was our last chance," said a dark entity on the thrown.

The being was covered in shadows making it hard to see his face. But, the dark purple eyes glowed so brightly you see them from all the way on the other end of the room.

"Please, just give me another chance! It was that d*mn Pines family, Lord. If they hadn't got in my way I would'v-," The dream demon stated, but got cut off.

"No, I've given you enough chances. I will not risk this again. Bill Cipher, I am in no need of you. I highly suggest you get out of my sight before I throw you out," the dark figure informed, leaning forward a bit.

"Please!" Bill cried, "I'll do anything, take away my status! Powers! Anything! Just let me go with you! Don't leave me to rot with this crumpling universe!"

"Cipher," the dark figure stated sternly, "I'm being serious. Leave, or I'll make you leave myself."

"Please, Lord of Demons, this new universe is my only chance!" Bill pleaded. "I can't stay here!"

"Cipher," the Lord of Demons said firmly, standing up, "You lost your chance long ago." The Demon Lord stood up and snapped his fingers, and not a second later, Bill Cipher fell into a pile of bricks. The golden bricks slowly lost their color and sunk into the stone floor. Like nothing had ever been there.

And with that, Bill Cipher the dream demon, was no more.

The dark Lord walk over to a window and looked upon the dying world and sighed, "Why is it that every time I want something done....

I have to do it myself?"

(So, the book is officially out. I have a schedule sort of planned out. So every week or two weeks [depending on how long the chapter is] on a Saturday, a chapter should hopefully be out. I will try to have a chapter out every week but sometimes I get busy. I want to post the next chapter THIS Saturday. So hopefully I can. See you all hopefully on Saturday !)