Chapter 2

Key:
Y/N= Your name
F/C = Favorite Color
A/C= Any color
H/C= Hair color
E/C= Eye color
S/C= Skin color

Y/N's Pov

"Y/N! Wake up!" Mabel yelled, shaking me. "We're in Gravity Falls!"

I quickly opened my eyes, "Wait, really?!"

Mabel nodded and I quickly grabbed my stuff. We got off the bus, saying thank you to the bus driver. When I got off I looked around at my surroundings. It was absolutely astonishing.

There were tons of pine trees. And the air smelt of forest. It was so... green. I was silent for a second until I asked, "So, where's the place we're staying at?"

Dipper pointed towards the trees, "It's through there. C'mon, let's not keep Soos and Melody waiting."

We walked for a while, which I was ok with. It was quite nice to be in the wilderness. I even saw a deer! I tried to show Dipper and Mabel, but before they even turned to look, the deer had ran away. Look, we live in a city, so I don't get to see this stuff often.

I was half expecting to see one of those weird creatures the twins talked about. But I never saw any, sadly.

Maybe they were just saying that stuff so I would come... No, don't think that way Y/N, it's only the first day. Your probably not going to see anything.

But, at one point, I saw something strange. It looked to be a statue.

A statue? In the middle of a forest? I walked over to check it out when Dipper grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he shook his head no to tell me not to go over there. I sulk and walk away from the statue. But I kept a mental note of the surroundings, and the directions we were walking. So maybe, by myself, I could check out what that was.

It wasn't too long until we reached a run down looking place. It had the words "Mystery Shack" on it, but the "S" had fallen. So it read "Mystery Hack".

I looked at the twins, questioning if this was really where we were staying. They nodded and almost ran inside. I followed, trying to keep up. When I got inside. It looked to be a tourist trap. With fake attractions like a "jack-o-lope" and a "Sasscrotch." But eventually, my eyes landed on two people. A big man with a suit and a fez standing next to a woman with light brown hair tied back into a ponytail.

They were cleaning some of the taxidermy when we walked in. A small bell rung when we entered. They looked up and the big guy suddenly yelled, "Dudes!"

"Soos! Melody!" The twins yelled as they all embraced in a big hug. I just watched uncomfortably as all this happened.

"You dudes made it!" Said the big man who I presumed was Soos.

"Yup! Long trip though," Mabel said, a little exhausted from the bus ride and walking all the way over here.

The lady who I believed was Melody giggled, "Sitting down for a long time does that." Then the two looked over and saw me. Just watching from behind the scenes.

They walked over and Melody shook my hand and Soos gave me a fist bump.

"Hey," Melody greeted me, "you must be Y/N. I'm Melody and this is my boyfriend Soos. We heard you would be coming."