Chap. 1 ~ Reacquainted

A/N: This story begins after Minecraft Diaries, War of the Magi (S2) In the Shadows (Ep.11)

In my version Aphmau went back to Meteli to get the others, Laurence and Katelyn stayed with her while the others returned to Phoenix Drop. However, they went to Chickenteli after New Meteli. That's how the trio ran into Anna and was able to walk back to Phoenix Drop.

~~~~~~//~~~~~~

"NOOOO!!!"

What's that? I look around to see where the noise came from. I look around then see a girl with raven hair and mesmerizing caramel eyes, she is walking with a male guard, he has green eyes and light brown hair. Another female guard with light blue hair, baby blue eyes is closely following behind them... Wait? IS THAT KATELYN??? It couldn't be she's been dead for over 15 years...? I quickly put the hood of my cloak on to hide my face. Where should I hide?

I attempt to climb the tree closet to me but while I am climbing I accidentally grab a weak and thin branch.

*Snap!!*

I start falling. I hit the ground with a thud. "Ugh."

"Who goes there?" The raven haired girl asks.

I stay silent and attempt to hide but there is nowhere to hide. I look at the three people, then I make a run for it. I look back at them. They're gone! Where did they go? I continue running but stupid me, I look around to try and find them and then I run into a tree branch, it snaps and I fall to the floor. I pull myself up and find that I am surrounded by the three people.

"Who are you?" The blue haired one asks. I get a closer look at her face while still hiding mine, it is Katelyn.

"..." She doesn't remember me... I suppose it has been over 15 years though and my face is partly covered.

"Answer the question." The petite raven haired one pitches in. She looks familiar, I can't place her though. Maybe an O'kasisian.

"..." I continued to stay quiet, while I study their faces.

The potato becomes impatient and states, "I am Aphmau, and these are two of my guards, Laurence and Katelyn."

"I am quite aware of who Lady Katelyn is. After all, we use to be close. Weren't we, Katelyn the Fire Fist?" I confidently say with a hint of sass.

"Who are you? And why did you call me by my Jury title?" Katelyn demanded.

"Still as demanding as ever." I sass back. "Jeffory always loved that about you."

"Who?" Aphmau and Laurence ask in unison.

"N-no... you can't be her... She DIED!! Along with Jeffory..." She mumbled the last part, then tears started strolling down Katelyn's face, she looks at me and I take off my hood. "Anna..."

"Who's Anna?" The potato asked.

"Her name was Anna the Irrational Heart. She was apart of the Jury of Nine. And... Jeffory the Golden Hearts' Wife." Katelyn said, engulfed in sadness.

I give her a weak smile. She used to love Jeffory but he was already married to me.  He loved her so much but I was there first. UGH! No use thinking back... He's gone now and so are my feelings for him. I regain my sassy personality and say. "Now that's a name I haven't heard in years! Mind you, I have always hated my Jury title. Adored the perks though." I hated being apart of the Jury of Nine... It was suppose to be a way to protect the Matron Irene but it has changed over time and has been manipulated into a force to reckoned with by greedy jerks like Zane.