Chapter 31- Princess

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," I nodded with a sigh as I snuggled closer to him, I rested my head on my hand which was on his chest.
"And he said all these, awful things."
"Like what?" He asked, concern flashing over his face.
"Like, that he was going to get me. And you, you wouldn't be there to save me." I whispered as Henry's words rang in my head once again.

'Princess!'

'Princess!'

'Princess!'

"Y/n?" Bill said as he held my shoulders.
"Huh? Sorry. I-I'm just, tired." I lied, a fake laugh followed.
"You sure? You look p-pale." He said with a frown.
"No, no. I'm fine. So, we're all going to your house this Saturday?" I quickly changed the subject, wanting to forget about what happened earlier.
"O-Oh, yeah. About that, would you mind bringing s-some snacks? A bag of chips or
s-something?" He asked me, putting his arm back around me.
"Yeah, no problem." I smiled, but quickly turning my head once I heard a twig snap.
"Hey, hey. It's alright. P-P-Probably just a bird." Billy suggested as he grabbed my hand.

Bill's p.o.v.

All the losers except for Ben and Beverly gathered at my house around 4 o'clock, the couple couldn't make it due to a date they'd been planning. Everyone brought snacks and treats along with their sleeping bags and overnight gear.

"What's the agenda for tonight?" Richie said in a voice like a British butler. Everyone followed me into the basement and took a seat where ever
"I thought we could walk t-to the gas s-station and grab some candy but we already have some." I shrugged.
"We could, walk around till it gets dark?" Y/n suggested, only to be shot down by Richie.
"Exercise is for suckers, y/n. I wanna do something fun." He said while grabbing his boyfriend's hand.
"Do Eddie, you mean." Stan said with a smug face.
"That's not a bad idea, Stan the man." Richie smirked before covering Eddie's face in kisses while the smaller tried to push him off.
"Get off, asshat!" Eddie giggled.

I watched the couple bicker. If my father saw them kissing and touching like they do, he'd probably kick them out and tell them that they're not welcome here anymore. He's always been homophobic, just like most of the people in Derry. My dad used to think Georgie was gay, I don't blame him. He always was a little, feminine. It didn't bother me whatsoever, but it was a different story for my parents.

-

One time  Georgie and I were playing when he was really young, maybe four or five years old. We were in a kingdom where dragons and fairies live.

"N-No need to f-fear, P-P-Prince Georgie is here!" I announced amongst the villagers who were being attacked by a ruthless goblin.
"Can I be a Princess instead Billy?" He asked as he tilted his head slightly.
"P-P-Princesses are girls, Georgie." I said, a little confused.
"Why do they have to be girls? I want to be a princess." He argued.
"Alright, P-Princess Georgie is h-here!"

My parents started to notice the 'girly' things Georgie enjoyed, and my father did not like it. Almost everyday he would come home with a new toy truck for Georgie to play with or a shirt with dinosaurs on it, anything that was manly. But I think my mother didn't mind. I remember one night when I walked past Georgie's room, I overheard my mother tucking him in for bed.
"Sweet dreams, my pretty boy." She said.

-

"You into gay shit or somethin' Billiam?" Richie snickered as I snapped back into reality. I must've been staring at the two practically making out.
"N-No, no, no- I was just, th-thinking."
"Anyways," Y/n said, "What do we want to do?"
"Let's play The Game of Life!" Mike said excitedly, I don't think he'd take no for an answer.

Y/N p.o.v.

"I get a baby." Stan monotonously said.
"You don't seem to happy 'bout it." Mike nudged the dull boy.
"Of course I'm not, I already have one. I don't want to take care of another." Stanley said, almost as if it was obvious that you shouldn't want a baby.
"Welp, you get one anyway!" I cheered, placing a boy in his plastic white car.
"Who said I wanted a boy?" He crossed his arms.
"Would you rather have a girl?" Eddie asked with a raised brow.
"...No. Im fine with James." Stan patted his artificial son's head with the tip of his pinky.
Billy snorted.
"James?" I asked, holding back a laugh.
"Yes, James."
"J-James." Bill snickered, this time a laugh causing the stutter.
"What is so wrong with James?" Stan threw his hands in the air then crossed them yet again right after. Everyone exchanged looks amongst each other for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. I think Bill was crying he was laughing so hard.

-

It's almost three in the morning." Eddie said as he yawned. Everyone was in a sleeping bag or sitting on the furniture in the Denbrough's basement.
"So?" Richie said as he stared at the television that was playing Gremlins.
"So, it's late and I'm tired." He stretched his arms before wrapping them around Richie's waist as they sat on the recliner chair.
"Me too, I can barely keep my eyes open." I slurred as I rested my head on Bill's shoulder. My eyes fluttered as I desperately tried to stay awake.
"Alright, I'll t-turn off the movie." Bill got up and turned off the tv as I laid on the couch. Then I fell asleep.

1662 words

An Author's Note:

Just letting you guys know, this book is almost over. Probably a few more chapters left. I'm gonna be honest I hate this book. I didn't plan, I hate the set up, the plot is everywhere and it's all too much yet too little (in my opinion). I'm debating rewriting this entirely after I'm done my next book- which is gonna be reddie and I actually have a layout- so tell me if you think that's a good idea or if you think I should finish this and leave it be. Anyways,

Happy reading <333333333333333