~38~

Note: I apologize for being gone so long. I'm really falling behind on the plans I had rewriting this story, updating, picking again my discontinued book, and rewriting the other stories. 

I'll try to update this more and the next chapter should be up soon. Happy reading!

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

Oh today of all days, this made me nervous. 

There was a game happening for Tommy and it was the final of the season and the one that could determine his future at either NYU or Cornell. Cornell, albeit I am far from Julliard but I wouldn't stop him from going if there wasn't a baby involved. 

"Hey," Blaine said coming over with Tina and the rest of the gang. 

"Glad you guys are here," Finn said beside me. "Addy's nervous."

"I'm not," I said not able to tear my eyes while the team was warming up. 

Tommy was talking to his teammates as everyone was gearing up to start the game. Tommy's looked over when the team went to their positions. His eyes landed on mine and he smiled. 

He was going to be okay. He's good, really good.

The fact there's a sport on dangerous solid matter with men pushing each other while wearing sharp shoes made me really unsettled. 

I glanced over to my left and saw in the next set of blenchers a recruiter from NYU and Cornell, both here for Tommy. He's had a meeting after meeting with both teams for weeks now. This had to be now or never. 

"Hey, want some?" Artie asked from his handicapped spot in front of us while holding out sushi that apparently they sell here, prepackaged. 

"No thanks," I said watching the game. 

"Hold on, you never turn down sushi," Tina said. 

Crap. Um... 

"I'm too nervous to eat," I said looking at them and then back at the game. 

"Still you should eat something," Finn said. "You haven't eaten anything."

I knew my brother knew of my pregnancy and he and Tommy have been enforcive when it came to what I can and can't eat. So are Tommy's mother and mine. Sushi was out of the question because salmonenea and raw fish were a no. 

"Here," Blaine said holding a pretzel to me. 

"Thanks," I said taking a bite after dipping it into cheese. 

The game kept going and while the team scored, one of the away players skated into Tommy, knocking him to the ground. I immediately grabbed Finn and my brother's arms while the team surrounded Tommy and a medic went over. 

But before I could freak out Tommy was on his feet and I felt myself breathe. He was alright. Thank god he was alright. 

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

I waited for Tommy with Finn and Blaine. Sitting on a bench while the team came out. Once the crowd cleared I saw him talking to NYU's recruiter. He shook hands with Tommy then the recruiter passed by as I waited while Tommy came over with his coach. 

"Congratulations, Milton," his coach said patting his shoulder while having a smile on his face. 

"Thanks, coach."