Quick Note

Greetings everyone! 

This is Reyna with an announcement. This book is going to go through major and minor editing. So while yes, it says it's completed it technically is. However, because I'm rewriting the last half of the story I have taken down the chapters to save the rewrite easier. So there are 60 chapters in total and we're halfway through. 

So here's how the edits are going to happen: I will be unpublishing the chapters and adding new scenes and/or fixing a few things up. Once the edits are done they go back up and be published again. The plan is to finish soon and hopefully give the book some more maturity and a few new spins on it. 

The reason I'm doing this is because I never really dived into the arranged marriage stuff nor the relationship Tmomy and Adaline had. Or her love of dance and her drive to get there. Also yes Sebastian and Adaline are endgames but there is Tommy. Tommy was never meant to be the douchebag he was always supposed to love and be in love with Adaline. 

Tommy and Adaline are practically star-cross lovers that were forced apart. Tommy is everything Adaline wants and Sebastian though stubborn and obnoxious, still loves Adaline and wants her. Incomes the tension. 

This note will move as I'm editing through it. Think of it as a bookmark of where I am at in the editing. 

What to expect in the edits. 

-A few grammar things I need to clean up. 

-We will also get to see some things when Adaline and Blaine are younger. I want to add some flashbacks to that. 

-Even introducing how Adeline and Blaine knew Tommy. 

-more of Adaline's dancing life.

- rewritten changes to the fourth season (Blaine and Adaeline senior year)

-more of Tommy and Adaline's relationship/friendship.

-The arranged marriage and Adaline and Sebastian trying to find a way out of it. 

-A real love triangle between Tommy/Adaline/Sebastian. 

So to the new readers do not freak out if you see a few chapters not there. please bare with me for just a moment longer. I'll crank this out as fast as I can. 

Also, the book has a new cover. 

With that happy reading!

Love, Reyna ❤️