~12~

Sorry I've been gone, I got sick and had a migraine. Other than that Happy New Year! It's 2020! 

Also, I was losing focus on this chapter might be wonky but please bare with me. I hope this makes up for it. Enjoy!

Edited April 2023

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

After two weeks I was cleared. And thank god for it. I was in the auditorium doing a number since I wasn't in the orchestra and couldn't play thanks to my wrist. That didn't mean I wasn't stopping myself from dancing. 

I was practically lost in my own world until I finished and saw Finn standing off to the side. 

"Go away," I said and stood in the center doing basic movements since I was trying to regain my balance and not hurting my wrist too much. 

"Adalie, don't you think this has gone far enough?"

I stopped and then turned to Finn. "When you recruited me last year, you told me the glee club was like family," I said. "And I believed you."

"I haven't lied about it."

"I like Sebastian," I said. "I won't be reprimanded for dating him, I won't. But clearly, you all are already taking Sam's side. assuming he's told you everything."

"He has," Finn said. "He knows what he did was bad but he's trying to make up for it. If..." He began. "If we say we are okay with you dating--"

"God you still don't get it," I said going to grab my things.

"What do you want me to say, Adaline?"

"Don't you see it at all?" I looked at him. "The warblers saved my brother, they are the guys that I've turned to and the ones I've relied on as friends. This isn't about Sebastian though it took for him to show up and finally see how much you all hate it when we're friendly with another team outside of this school. I owe them the warblers the same doubt and respect because without them Blaine wouldn't... he wouldn't be who he is now and somehow he's forgotten that. You guys have trapped us in the middle of this feud and I won't choose between either of your guys."

"But you did, you choose them."

"I choose myself," I said pointing at myself. "I choose to not tolerate bad friends who don't support my decisions when I have friends that will. Tina has been all but supportive and she's the only one who has."

Finn stood there for a moment. I grabbed my things then left. 

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵