~11~

Hello! I've been busy working on other stories, I'm so sorry to keep you guys waiting. The whole slushie-to-the-face thing isn't happening in this book. I've tried it in the first draft and it doesn't seem like something Sebastian would do while dating Adaline. Perks of editing the story again. But there will be a rumble, just a different outcome. So enjoy this new version of the story. 

Okay without further ado to the story! Enjoy!

Edited April 2023

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

"Should I be worried?" I ask Sebastian since we were eating lunch at a cafe. 

"No, never," he said smiling then took my hand and place a soft kiss on my knuckles. "Just trust me on this."

"I can trust you on a lot of things, but I don't think I can on this."

"Come on," he pulled me closer as I was trying to push his hands away while he was reaching over. "It'll be fun, we're on opposing Glee club when else would we get to sing and dance together?"

"I don't know, Sebastian."

"I promise princess, it'll be fun."

"What makes you think I'll sing in front of people at an amusement park?" I ask him. 

Sebastian chuckled. "Don't think of it that way, it'll just be the two of us on a stage singing."

"Nope not doing it," I said but he took both of my hands. 

"I'll wear you down," He said and winked at me. 

"Not a chance."

"Princess...."

"Seb--"

"Hey." We both turned and saw Sam standing by our table. 

"Sam," I said smiling while Sebastian took advantage and leaned over to take the phone I had in my pocket. "Hey!"

"I'll cancel it," he promises, still holding both my hands with one of his. "We won't do it."

"Thank you," I said as we both smiled. I was watching Sebastian until Sam cleared his throat. 

Right this was going to be awkward. 

"Um... Sebastian this is Sam Evans." I pulled out a hand from his grasp and gestured to Sam. "Sam this is Sebastian Symthe."

"Hello," Sam said standing up straight.

"Hello," Sebastian replied. He didn't even turn his head just glanced over at him and then looked back at his phone. 

I looked at Sam and was going to ask what did he want when I notice he was wearing a varsity jacket. 

"Did you rejoin the football team, Sam?" I ask confused. "I thought they were towards the end of the season already?"

"Oh no." Sam sat down beside me in the booth Sebastian and I were occupied in. Sebastian was sitting across from me with our hands still holding each other. "This is actually from synchronized swimming, I thought you know why not join a team while I'm here to take up some time? And I really enjoy it."

I heard Sebastian snickering. I looked at him and he looked at Sam. "Sorry, man."

"That's great," I said happy for him. 

"Addy mention you played Lacrosse," Sam said looking at Sebastian. 

"Yeah, we're going to start our season soon. You'll come to our first game?" Sebastian asks looking at me.