Dates! Dates!! Dates!!!

Siri's POV

     After the dinner, I and Laolu chat everyday on WhatsApp and sometimes FaceTime. That weekend, he asked me to go paintballing with him. I agreed. It was good for the media and it would be fun.

     He picked me up around 12:00pm, lightly kissed my lips before driving. It was an exclusive place and I was disappointed many people would not see us but I my disappointment turned into a surprise the next day when Instablog 9ja uploaded a picture of us.

     He had been making jokes about the baby then, his head against my almost flat tummy with my hands akimbo. It was captioned, "What is going on with Laolu Makanaki? And is that not the former Miss Eko 2017, Siri-Egbo Oghene? Are you thinking what we are thinking?"

     I screamed. My plans were seriously working out. Ella rushed in, asking,

     "What is the matter? Are you okay?"

     I said, "I am on Instablog. With Laolu."

     She hissed and sat down on my bed.

     "What?"

     "I thought something happened to you. The way you screamed."

     "I was just happy."

     "You scared me. Don't scream like that again. Let me see the post."

     "Okay Mummy."

   *          *          *          *          *

Laolu's POV

     My phone was ringing. I opened my eyes sleepily to pick the call. It was Tobi.

     "Hey Man."

     "Have you checked Instablog?"

     "No. Why? What's happening?"

     "You and your girlfriend was just posted. They are speculating."

     "Oh! But that place was a private place yesterday na."

     "Well, your picture is out and the pose is killing."

     "Let me go and check it sef."

     "All right. Are you still coming for dinner today?"

     "I won't miss it."

     "All right. Talk to you later bro."

     "Yeah. Thanks, Man." I said and went on Instagram immediately. The camera man or woman captured the moment perfectly. He laughed and went back to sleep.

     After the paintballing, I took her shopping, sent flowers once in three days then she invite me for lunch at her place and she cooked. Still no cookie but she is definitely growing on me and then the following week, I had to go to Benin to star in a movie.

     It's been a month now but we are finally done with the production. I decided to put on my phone. It had been off all day because I was bent on making sure we ended that day. So, no disturbance or distraction.

     As soon as my data connected, WhatsApp messages kept dropping in. Ten messages from Siri. My heart skipped a beat. What could have happened? I opened our chat to read them,

     "Hey, Big head." - 10:58pm

     "Someone is missing you o." - 11:20pm

     "Good night." - 11:35pm