Love Is For The Weak

Siri's POV

     I got home about thirty minutes after to meet my blogger flatmate and friend, Ella, poring over some papers in her nightgown on our dining table.

     She looked up as I let myself into the apartment and removed her glasses before saying,

     "Hey dear! How was the party?"

     "You are not going to believe who I met!" I said as I plopped down on a chair opposite her. We had four chairs to our dining table.

     "Who be that?"

     "Laolu Badmus."

     "Laolu Badmus like Laolu Makanaki abi another person?"

     "Yes na, who else fit dey?"

     "Well, I no dey surprised like that sha. Im friend na Yetty's boyfriend. It would be perfectly understandable that he had to show up. You follow am yarn?"

     "Girl! Which kind question be that? Yetty introduced us and I talked to him and before you know it, he went all the way down there to get the chocolate cookie."

     "Siri-Egbo Oghene!" Ella gasped.

     "Na me be that."

     "So, any contact to stay in touch?"

     "Nope, nothing at all."

     "So, you no wan see am again?"

     "Well, I have been thinking about it. Don't you think dating him would boost my career?"

     "Well, I think so. People would want to associate with Makanaki's girl since he is one of the hottest guys in the movie industry but how you go take do am? Siri! Wetin you dey plan?"

     "How you know say I dey plan something?"

     "I sabi that face wey you dey always carry anytime your head dey calculate. And right now, you are wearing that expression."

     Siri laughed and said, "I am going to give it all it takes to make him mine and I will need your help."

     "You realize we are talking about Laolu Makanaki. He doesn't do dating. When last did you hear he was in a relationship? Girl, I am thinking this is a bad idea for you."

     "Ella, I have always wanted to be that model that people know. The model that people are talking about. This is my chance to be who I wanted to be. This guy has all I need to get to the top. Fame, money, connections, name it all."

     "So, you just want to go ahead and date him because of all that. What about love?"

     "My dear Ella, love is for the weak. Tried it twice, it didn't work out. I am not ready to waste my time. I need to make something out of myself and this is my chance. This is a big opportunity and just like Falz said, I'm securing the bag. Will you help me or not?"

     Ella sighed, "Fine. What would I have to do?"

     "Good. I need to know everything about him. His schedule, what he likes and all."

     "Okay. Give me till tomorrow. I have to finish this piece I am writing first."

     "Thank you, biatch. That's why I love you." I said as I stood up and engulfed her in a hug.

     "Get off me, skinny bag and go shower. Sex dey smell for your body."

Ella always called me skinny bag because of my body shape. I am slim but I got 'em boobs and butt. I am a moderate hourglass.

     "Best quick sex I have had so far."

     She made a retching sound and I picked my bag and went to my room but not before I gave her my middle finger.

--------------------------------------
A/N

What's up my people?

How's this chapter? Is love really for the weak?

Do you think Laolu will fall her?

Tell me what you think. I appreciate your votes.

Thank you!