Pay The Price

Siri's POV

     I woke up the next morning to Ella's loud goodbye. I didn't have to go to the agency today and so I picked up my phone and went online to see what was new in the world. The media managed to get a picture of Laolu at yesterday's party and he was looking so sexy.

     He turned me on.

     I put my phone in my other hand and let my right hand go down into my pajamas trouser, stroking and teasing.

     Just looking at the picture, I knew I could never go wrong being involved with him. I just had to pay the price and play my game well and just visualizing me getting him to do all my biddings made me cum.

     After lazing around in bed and scouring the socials, I got up around noon to take my bath, brushed my teeth and find something to eat. The kitchen was clean and I knew that Ella must have washed the dishes from the previous day and cleaned the kitchen. She was the home maker, I sure wasn't.

          *          *          *          *

     Around five, Ella came into the apartment to find me stretched out on the couch. She stopped short when she saw me and asked,

     "No tell me say you dey house since?"

     "I dey house na. I no go anywhere."

     Plopping her dainty butt on the other couch, she groaned, "Hunger dey wire me."

     "Na biscuit and juice I chop but e still remain small if you go chop."

     "When I talk say hunger dey wire me, na food I dey yarn!"

     "Ooooh! I don forgot say you be FFO, For Food Only."

     "Shut the fuck up, skinny bag!"

     "Super duper duh." I said as she went to her room.

     Some twenty minutes later, she came out dressed in shorts and a loose top and she went to the kitchen. She called for me and I went to join her. Sitting on one of our two kitchen stool as she busied herself in the kitchen.

     "I brought that for you." She said pointing to a brown envelope that was on the microwave.

     "What's that?" I asked, sanding up to go take it.

     "Your stalking information."

     "Oh!" I took it, went back to my seat and checked out the papers and photographs.

     "Wow, he goes to Stay Fit Gym. OMG! He co-owns it."

     I scanned through the remaining papers and then I said,

     "Great! Thanks for this."

     "So, what are you planning to do?"

     "We are going to run into each other."

     "How?"

     "First, I will start by the gym. I have to go shopping."

     "Siri, you want to spend your money on a man. You know you are not exactly Mrs Zuckerberg right now."

     "I will get it back in large quantities."

     "Just be careful." Ella said as she stared at me with her big brown eyes.

     "I will be fine." I assured her and asked her about her day and that was all it took for her to keep talking.

--------------------------------------
A/N

What's up my people?

How's this chapter?

How do you think she is gonna pay the price?

Tell me what you think. I appreciate your votes.

Thank you!