Dripping Wet

***Steamy scene ahead...please READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.***
-------------------------------------

     Siri's POV

     I signed up to use the pool at Stay Fit online and also bought me some sexy swimwear.

     On Saturday, I put on a denim dress shirt and found my way there.

     I put down my name at the reception  and then I headed for the females' changing room. I changed into one of the body hugging, sexy bikini I bought and I took a white towel with me and went to the pool.

     I dived into the pool and swam energetically, stretching and exercising my limbs. I continued for an hour, lazing around occasionally. I got out of the water, looked around but Laolu was not in view so I picked my towel, wrapped it around me and made my way back to the changing room. I changed back to my denim dress, fixed my make-up and left. Just as I stepped out, I collided with someone, Laolu!  Wow! The gods are definitely behind me in my scheme to get closer to him.

     "Siri?"

     "Hey, Laolu."

     "How you doing? Fancy meeting you here."

     "I am good. I just came for a quick dip in the water."

     "Oh! Hope you enjoyed yourself?"

     "Yeah, totally. I should get going or I will be late."

     "Oh, I am so sorry for holding you up."

     "No problem. See you around." I said and walked to my car. I didn't even have anywhere to be late to but a girl must not be so eager.

     Laolu's POV

     Did I like just run into the girl I had an unprotected quickie with? Gosh! Just the thing I needed for the day and she didn't even react!

     I continued into the Gym and went about my business.

          *          *          *          *

     I kept seeing Siri every Saturdays at the Gym on her way out, done with her exercise. It continued for a month until one Saturday, I was traveling for work so I wanted to get my exercise time in and I had to go early to the Gym.

     I undressed leaving only my shorts and I took a towel. I went to the pool only to see Siri just coming out of the pool, her backside to me. Gosh! My dick twitched. This girl is just trying to make me unbalanced!

     I walked faster towards her and took her towel. As she stepped out, dripping wet, her bikini hugging her shape, my mouth got dry and I stretched the towel to her. She collected it from me as she said,

     "Oh! Laolu! Thank you! You are here early today."

     "Yeah. I need to get my hours in before the day really starts."

     "That's good." She said,

     "Let me walk you to the changing room." I offered,

     "Okay." She accepted and we walked to the changing room talking about random things.

     "This is my stall." She said. The changing room is like stall, a small room where you can walk in, close the door behind you and dress or undress.

     "Okay." I said not moving, she stared back at me and then I just couldn't hold it anymore.

     "Fuck it." I said as I closed the distance between us and slammed our bodies by the stall door. I closed my mouth with mine and she responded just as eagerly.

     I moved us away from the door without losing the mouth contact and opened the door then I crammed us in, the room was barely enough to contain us but I didn't care, my other head was the one doing all the thinking.

     She leaned back and then wrapped her legs around my waist as we got more comfortable and I explored her body.

     I was just about to go over when she shouted,

     "Don't you dare think about it. Faster."

     I was taken aback by her command, extending my time and then some minutes later, she said,

     "Now!"

     With three more sharp thrusts, we collapsed on each other.

     After regaining our calm, I said,

     "Sex with you is so amazing."

     "Oh please! I am sure you've had better."

     "I am serious. I..." I was saying when my phone buzzed from where I had dropped my shorts.

     I picked it up and read the SMS. It was from Frank, telling me I had to get home ASAP.

     "Jeez! I am not even done with my hours." I complained as I put on my shorts.

     "Any problem?" She asked as she got dressed.

     "I have to leave." I said and she said,

     "Oh! It's okay, we will catch up."

     "I am so sorry. I feel so bad already."

     "Come on, we will catch up when you are free."

     "Okay, see you soon." I said and I left.

--------------------------------------
A/N

What's up my people?

First of all, I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I just got my letter from NYSC so I have been on Camp for a week now and there is no time here, even the time to sleep is not enough and we are always occupied. Please, I beg you, just bear with me. I will update as soon as possible.

Just be patient with me please 😭😭😭

Now, how's this chapter?

I tried my best to make it less steamy as much as I could.

You think he is gonna come back for more cookie?

Tell me what you think. I appreciate your votes.

Thank you!